Your best pick-up line.

builder said:
It's hard to break the ice when meeting a possible new mate.

What are the best lines you have, or have heard, as pick-up lines?

Post them here, and I'll add them to the poll to see if you measure up, or you're really as lame as a three legged burro. :p

You'll need alot more then a good line...

MeTHoD-X said:
Are you cute? I've been drinking.

Hey man. Good to find you here.

Now I gotta say, having seen your pics, you really don't need to say much to pick up. There's a GF member's pictures thread in the members lounge, so feel free to post one for the ladies here.

:cool:

GF Admin said:
Saved the chat session?, strange ways you have builder. And you did make a refernace to Greeks, Full Frontal Jousting, and something about Bowing Down. I combined the Greek & Full Frontal Jousting.

What you did, Nazz, is take two sections of a conversation, to create a reference to homosexuality.

Clarification is required here. :cool:

It's not surprising that rational noobs rarely hang around for too long here.

heres a couple that have worked for me on occasion....
"Who the **** are you?" (very important to hold direct eye contact during use of this line)
"So you wanna **** or what?" (also requires direct eye contact but with a hint of boredom)
These lines do not work all the time, however when they do its a beautiful thing.

OmegaManiac: Wanna ****?

Potential Lay: You?

OmegaManiac: Yes, me... for starters.

Potential Lay: I wouldn't **** you if you were last ***** on the planet.

OmegaManiac: So... you're saying I still have a chance?

Hello, Susie. Your mom couldn't make it this afternoon, she asked me to pick you up and take you home. My, what a pretty dress.

Okay that one is sick!:mad:

snafu said:
Hello, Susie. Your mom couldn't make it this afternoon, she asked me to pick you up and take you home. My, what a pretty dress.

Okay that one is sick!:mad:
Damn CB, who would of thought you would be so funny, you crazy bastid - lol!

Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.

I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?

I was flirting with the waiter tonight...he was cute in spite of his name being Earl...I asked him if his other brother's name was Earl as well...
Luckily enough he got the joke but many of you won't because the TV show has been off the air for so long.

Back