Your best pick-up line.

wez said:
Go ahead.. be a hypocrite.. condemn someone for what you are...

Get the **** off of your high horse, wez. You're nothing special yourself. Or are you? Riding on the short-bus with all the other drooling recitative light-shunners,

RoyalOrleans said:
Get the **** off of your high horse, wez. You're nothing special yourself. Or are you? Riding on the short-bus with all the other drooling recitative light-shunners,

good stuff right there.
:)

wez said:
Go ahead.. be a hypocrite.. condemn someone for what you are...
I'm confused. Now I'm the one line derailer? I thought you were accusing RO of that? How many times have I had to step in and tell you and Chi to take your love banter elsewhere? Pay attention to who you are talking to. This topic was derailed long before I got here, so technically, I can't be accused of the derailment.

ToriAllen said:
I'm confused. Now I'm the one line derailer? I thought you were accusing RO of that? How many times have I had to step in and tell you and Chi to take your love banter elsewhere? Pay attention to who you are talking to. This topic was derailed long before I got here, so technically, I can't be accused of the derailment.

I was talking to RO.... for slamming sixes, for what he is.

Top Ten Pick Up Lines Women Should Use
10. Wanna come play on my slip and slide?
9. If you were a naval captain, would you let me inspect your seamen?
8. This bra is so tight its uncomfortable.
7. You must know a good rain dance, cuz you

ImWithStupid said:
Top Ten Pick Up Lines Women Should Use...
To women:
Don't use any of those corny pickup lines. If you see a man just come up and say "you horny?". And any real man would answer "will you feed me right after?".

"Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children! For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going."

holy ****... i found a couple of websites with some pretty funny ones...

The only time I'd kick you outta bed would be to **** you on the floor!

Am I cute, or do you need another drink?

Do you have a Band-Aid? Cause I just scraped my knee falling for you.

There must be a keg in your pants, cause I want to tap that ass.

Hi, I'm the new Milkman. Do you want it in the front or the back?

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest lady on earth tonight.

There's just one thing your eyes haven't told me yet....you're name.

Hi, my name's ______. You better remember it cause you'll be screaming it later!!

What time do you have to be back in heaven?

You're like milk; I just wanna make you part of my complete breakfast.

I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.

Do you have a map? Cause Honey, I just keep gettin lost in your eyes.

Got two nipples for a dime?

Man: we better get you out of those wet clothes
Women: what?
Man: [licks his finger an wipes it on her dress]
Man: those wet clothes

had to break it up... it looked too long and busy the other way...

Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

True, there are a lot of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to catch and mount back at my place.

Why do I have a pierced tongue? You'll soon find out.

I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then move up to your belly button.

Help, something

Back