Your best pick-up line.

Hi wez, thought I stop in and say hello. It was dead as hell when I posted this today. Did someone die around here? Well get back to me, you know where.

66Sixes said:
Hi wez, thought I stop in and say hello. It was dead as hell when I posted this today. Did someone die around here? Well get back to me, you know where.

My man... Waz happening bro?

Well, I heard some of the more human members of TJ were over here. So I thought I'd stop in and pay my respects. :D

66Sixes said:
Well, I heard some of the more human members of TJ were over here. So I thought I'd stop in and pay my respects. :D

And you derail a thread to do it. **** you, sixes. Go away.

If I could control the Alphabet, I would put U and I together

Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?

That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap next to my bed.

Those are a few I saw on IRC...

Hamsalad said:
If I could control the Alphabet, I would put U and I together

Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?

That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap next to my bed.

Those are a few I saw on IRC...

Here's one I heard an Iraqi interpreter say to an American nurse, "I will give you an honorable funeral after you have bore seven sons for me and seven for each of my brothers.".

RoyalOrleans said:
Here's one I heard an Iraqi interpreter say to an American nurse, "I will give you an honorable funeral after you have bore seven sons for me and seven for each of my brothers.".

Heres one I heard the soldiers tell a few 10 year old girls...

"Come into my humvee, give me pleasure, or Ill shoot and kill your whole family"

Hamza123 said:
Heres one I heard the soldiers tell a few 10 year old girls...

"Come into my humvee, give me pleasure, or Ill shoot and kill your whole family"

Hahaha!!!

That was a good one.

I heard this line, too, "How would you like to die and go to heaven and be one of my 77 virgin concubines?".

RoyalOrleans said:
Hahaha!!!

That was a good one.

I heard this line, too, "How would you like to die and go to heaven and be one of my 77 virgin concubines?".

Don't you mean 72? Also they are not virgins. Because if you believe that than you are truly a FOX News ****ing drone...

the Quran says martyrs going to heaven will get

Hamza123 said:
Don't you mean 72? Also they are not virgins. Because if you believe that than you are truly a FOX News ****ing drone...

Ohh.. haha! News drone. Haha. Won't pick up very many chicks with that. That is, unless, you are Bill O'Reilly.

Hamsalad said:
Ever heard of this one?

"Hey baby, make me some Arabic Shai or ill shoot your family, impregnate your daughter, and bomb your whole village."

Heard it? I made it up!

RoyalOrleans said:
Ohh.. haha! News drone. Haha. Won't pick up very many chicks with that. That is, unless, you are Bill O'Reilly.

Way to dodge my points. :rolleyes:

Quit critical you are of Islam and it's apparent ruthlessness in this comment...

RoyalOrleans said:
And what chapter of the Quran is this die-a-tribe found?

Yet you rejoice here...

Hamza123 said:
Ever heard of this one?

"Hey baby, make me some Arabic Shai or ill shoot your family, impregnate your daughter, and bomb your whole village."

RoyalOrleans said:
Heard it? I made it up!

Another ****ing derailed topic...

RoyalDerailer said:

Hamza123 said:
Way to dodge my points. :rolleyes:

Quit critical you are of Islam and it's apparent ruthlessness in this comment...

Yet you rejoice here...

Another ****ing derailed topic...

And your ****ing point is, Hammy? You want to **** me or something?

RoyalOrleans said:
And your ****ing point is, Hammy? You want to **** me or something?

I only would like to have S/I with women thanks. Well, naturally born women that is. No vagina on the hip for money on the side... ;)

I had some fun making this one...

Nothing personal, just been waiting to do something like this for awhile :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamza123 said:

Hahahahahahaha.. and he rips Sixes for being what he is.. Ummmm, what's that called again? Hypodermy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamza123 said:

That was pretty cool, Hammy. I did bang Jennifer Anniston (I wish.).

RoyalOrleans said:
What are you getting at, wez? You want to nail me?

Nail you? Ummm no. I like women. Just pointing out you ripped Sixes for the derail then Hamsalad ripped you for the derail. :p

wez said:
Nail you? Ummm no. I like women. Just pointing out you ripped Sixes for the derail then Hamsalad ripped you for the derail. :p

So I find it hard to stay on track when there are so many idiots popping in and out of here.

Besides, nine times out of ten the topic needs some excitement.

RoyalOrleans said:
So I find it hard to stay on track when there are so many idiots popping in and out of here.

Besides, nine times out of ten the topic needs some excitement.

So why rip sixes for what you are?

Back