Your sports teams

hugo said:
Yep, they are battling my Chiefs for the 1st pick.

Your Chiefs better not get it this year. The Rams fought hard for it last year, only to be beaten out by Detroit.

Now that Detroit has a win this year the Rams have a chance to take it all in April.

ImWithStupid said:
Your Chiefs better not get it this year. The Rams fought hard for it last year, only to be beaten out by Detroit.

Now that Detroit has a win this year the Rams have a chance to take it all in April.

Do the Rams and Chiefs play this year?

hugo said:
Do the Rams and Chiefs play this year?

No but they do play the Vikes tomorrow. They are gonna wear their uniforms from 1999 when they won the Super Bowl, but I doubt it will help any.

Crosses fingers so I can give Ali more crap, but still want to get first round pick.

So confused. :(

ImWithStupid said:
No but they do play the Vikes tomorrow. They are gonna wear their uniforms from 1999 when they won the Super Bowl, but I doubt it will help any.

Crosses fingers so I can give Ali more crap, but still want to get first round pick.

Actually, a bit of a Rams fan. Born in St Louis, but moved to Houston when the Cardinals were still in St Louis.

ImWithStupid said:

Sorry, baby, but my boys are sizzlin' this year!!!!! ;)

ImWithStupid said:

the Lions have a win??? Hell must be frosty today.

hugo said:
Actually, a bit of a Rams fan. Born in St Louis, but moved to Houston when the Cardinals were still in St Louis.

I miss the good ol' days with Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, and Torry Holt.

Well my Gators won this weekend. Tebow was not 100% but still did well managing the game and getting the win on the road.

Arkansas at home is next and that should not be too bad but they put on a good game this weekend so they can be a handful but the Georgia game comming in about three weeks is always one of my favorite games of the year, it as a neutral as you can get in a regular season game being played in Jacksonville on the Georgia border and is always a good time.

Then the final game of the season is Florida State, that is a very long rivalry and is one game I never miss, we are home this year and they suck pretty bad so it should me murder, lol.

ImWithStupid said:
And an offensive line that didn't perform like a sieve.

Tell me about it, because Steven Jackson is a great running back (if he can stay healthy). He just needs a good blocker that he works back to back with.

RoyalOrleans said:
With the way my Dawgs have been performing, I am not looking forward to the Florida game in Jacksonville.

The thing about games like this is many times, teams will step up for them and play like they never have before. I do not count Georga out in this game, at least not yet.

Comming off the loss to Tennessee going into the Vanderbilt game you should be able to get some good feelings back with a win and then take your two weeks off getting ready to face Florida, I think you guys will do better than you might think.

RoyalOrleans said:
With the way my Dawgs have been performing, I am not looking forward to the Florida game in Jacksonville.

I'm of the mind, that with as much talent as we have every year, we should be the damn national champions... But we're having some coaching/coordinating issues... I say it's getting to be about time for an overhaul as far as staff at UGA is concerned.

Bye bye Bobo. Bye bye Martinez. Bottom line.

VIKINGS 6 - 0

Frankly, an undeserved victory if you ask me....but I'll take it.

They lucked out BIG TIME when Baltimore missed that last field goal attempt.

Well I have to say I did not see a #1 team in their play this weekend from any of the top contenders for college football. Fumbles, dropped passes, sloppy tackles, broken plays, bad attitudes and just an overall air of not caring enough to execute plays properly. You would think they all wanted to end up playing for the Vikings or something, lol.

Forgive me Ali ;)

I really thought they should leave the #1 spot blank on the polls as a hint to these teams to get their sh!t together.

Texas, Alabama, and Florida all played like sh!t, but at least they won their games....but it seemed most of the ranked teams had their problems this weekend. I hope things settle down.

Back