Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Session Start (Me:Her): Sat Nov 12 19:35:36 2005
[19:35] Me: Ha chooo
[19:36] Me: its me the magical genie known as Texas
[19:36] Her: ahhh
[19:36] Her: sup tex
[19:38] Her: This is the same Texas i kno right??????
[19:40] Me: No its another texas
[19:40] Her: :p syke
[19:40] Me: ahhh
[19:40] Her: stupid
[19:40] Me: hehe thats what they tell me
[19:41] Her: so sup?
[19:41] Me: Nm u?
[19:41] Her: same
[19:41] Me: R u still going to the stadium on Tues?
[19:42] Her: i dont think so
[19:42] Her: y?
[19:42] Me: Becuase like I dont know anyone who is.
[19:42] Me: Im going.
[19:43] Her: my sisters going
[19:43] Her: what would you like to spend time with me again....hm....
[19:43] Me: Lol well im not trying to be all alone without anyone I know
[19:44] Her: hm.... sorry cant help ya honey
[19:44] Me: lol its ok ill bring my pet rock
[19:45] Me: Me and him will have fun
[19:46] Me: What sucks is that my pet rock is gay. So like im afraid he checks me out.
Session Close (Her): Sat Nov 12 19:46:43 2005

Session Start (Me:Her): Sat Nov 12 19:47:06 2005
[19:47] Her: heheheheheheh
[19:47] Me: seriously like I always make him walk in front of me so that he doesnt stare at my ass
[19:47] Her: heheheheheheh
[19:48] Me: I coulda sworn I saw him staring at me while i was in the shower this morning
[19:48] Her: hehehehhehehehe

[19:54] Her: " , "Susanwk"
Subject: Fw: Some good questions
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 03:04:11 +0000

Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool? (My sentiments exactly)
OK.... so if the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys it?

12 If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

13. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

14. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

15. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

16. I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me .....they're cramming for their final exam.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

17. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? toothpicks?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

18. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

19 If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

20. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

21. Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

22. If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

23. Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?

As income tax time approaches, did you ever notice: When you put the two words "The" and "IRS" together it spells
"THEIRS"?
[19:54] *** "Her" signed off at Sat Nov 12 19:54:36 2005.
[19:55] *** "Her" signed on at Sat Nov 12 19:55:24 2005.
[19:56] Me: lol random
[19:57] Her: like you arnt
[19:57] Me: Well you can expect ti outa me
[19:57] Me: I like send out a warning flare
[19:58] Me: Im like Hey Amanda im gunna say something random
[19:58] Me: And then i say it
[19:59] Her: ahh sorri
[20:00] Me: Lol wait if I warn u that im gunna be random
[20:00] Me: then technically im not random
[20:00] Her: true
[20:01] Me: You jinxed me by the way.
[20:01] Her: how
[20:02] Me: Like when U said I keep staring at ur sis(which i never did) i started doing it by accident. Like now every time i look up shes near by. Now i keep staring before i realize what im doing. then im like crap im staring again
[20:02] Her: sorri she said you were
[20:03] Me: Lol its kool(i wasnt) but know I am. Its gay I feel like a stalker.

This is an akward convo between Amanda and I. Note the Bolded.
Edit: her sis is hot though

Today. It went well. Not to bad not to good. More benifits than faults for sure. The only thing is I didnt do my Gov work again. >.< other than that everything has been done. I got a 50/100 on my english comp. essay. My teacher was pissed at me cuz I half assed it, she knew I could do way better. Oh well. kay during lunch these girls always seem to group near me. And they watch. That group being (valerie, Liz, sarah, amanda, allison, and some other chick) Well I know like two of them like me. And today...Like they were walking up to me like always...and Tomas was like hey hamid looks whos coming towards u Anime. So i tried to walk away but she was like grabbing onto my wrist band and was yanking on it as i tried to get away. Then like the path on my wrist band started taering off.! I was pissed. The after class i was walking with Valerie(who still had the oath of silence to me) and I got her to talk she was like haha Im bad at ignoring ppl. I was like yeah u r...I told her about my homosexual pet rock and she laughed and stuff. But yeah, like today on the Bus sarah was like Texas I have a secret!! I was like what? She didnt wanna tell me, but eventually she was like two ppl from her lil group (valerie, Liz, sarah, amanda, allison, and some other chick) like me. She only told me Liz, and she wouldnt say the other. And I know she knows I know Amanda likes me so shes ruled out. So im hoping that other person is Valerie. If it is... :D !!!! If not :( So yeah good good good news!

Happy Sweetie Day Hamid!!!!!!!! *Gives you box o' hugs and lots of fattening candy* Big *hugggggggg*, so u can save the other ones. lol.

P.S-^yes, I know woody^
gh.. my brother made it, Hamid. I'm trying to get my other one back. I don't like this one.