Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
lol! I kinda hoped it would release on june cause then it's my b'day :p
but I'm sure I'll get it sometime at june cause the cds always came late here :rolleyes:
well, hopefully some other great artist will relase an album on nov

fairly decent day.

im not pimpin women anymore...i had a event that made me see life and see that what i was doing is wrong....uhh i got a badass migrane today....mad bored hate homework...made love to my left hand named shirley...i dunno keep it real lpf con 3 might come out soon stay on the look out in the writers corner and my remix in lpf projeckt

Today was alright. Kinda shleepy. Trying to burn Final Fantasy Advent Children to a dvd but it's being a pain in the neck. I'm still trying to get with Sam. I think if I asked her out she'd say yes, but I want to make sure I'm making the right move. Know what I mean? I finnaly hosted the Hottest LPFer Contest. It' was rather popular. I'm just happy people competed. The Off Topic Forum Convention 3 is going really slow. I'm trying really hard to get a good foundation but it's taking a while. I want a story that will have people hooked on it like heroine. Maybe within time the story will fall into place. My sig making skills have been improving if you haven't noticed. I just made a new remix called Break Forever. Keza and Tails55 have heard it, they both say it's really good, but some thing tells me it isn't. I don't know maybe I am crazy. Anyways, I'm bored.

Much Love,
Azk

see ur going mad if u think that that wasnt good..i dont lie...i NEVER lie^^
its all to do with that sheep molesting...lay of the sheep for a while lil azem then ull think differently <3333

Heylo Hamid ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ how are you?

Im good Riss you?

So I'm in the LPF Island contest thang. Hope I make it past the first eviction. Hands are still cold. My government grade is going up, but my alg 1 B grade is slipping. I'm hoping to bring it up within time. Still trying hard to get with Sam, but somethings holding me back. I just dont know what.

had to go to a confirmation retreat for church. Courtney, Stephanie, this girl Allison, and me were hanging kinda. I was flirtin with Courtney but i tried to stop. She was like oh u know I still have ur old number(hinting for my new one) but i just kinda ignored it. heh. my game is slipping. I was messing with her though. Im spending the night at Chad's today so yeah. Anyways g2g peace.

stupidsoul1 said:
well if you know that girl offline then you have every reason to be nervous

talking to her offline is like a nightmare...we were in the line i was like sooooo but she didnt here me

im not trying to get with her but i mean still gawd....

I went shoppin bought to preppy polo shirts...lol and 2 pairs of jeans....pimperish Azk gosta look fly. uhhh tiffany asked me to come to her bday and Sam might be there so XD

yeah, life boring...so what

Lemme tell you something...Im one sexy lookin prep. serisouly i dont care how i look but today i got so many comments on how good i look. I was like wow okay im gunna dress like this more often lol. And same definately loved how i looked so XD! see incorperated my Gness with Prep and go my ultimate almost liek kanye cept not exactly style. frsh to death if i may let u know. Ive reinvented my look and im liking it.

Walked home with the Jessica i had a mad crush on last year. Second time doing that. Shes pretty down.

But im trying to get with Sam. its a pain in the ass but soon ill ask her out. Soon. I just wanna make sure. Im not like in deep love in her like i was with Courtney, but I think thats a better deal. Anyways ttyl....much love Azk

PS im sooo damn tired

take a pic take a pic of ur clothes *jumps around*
lol...awww sure u lk hot
so is sam the really pretty one u showed me...0_o im so lost...too many names

anywho just came to say heya<333
so heya...*hugs*