Book Of Matt

No matter what happened in the past we're all here now trying to find out if Matt is OK because we care don't we? If someone cares then they certainly try that's the way I see it. It's never bad to show you care... Thanks for sending the letter Sygy. And if he's ok and he gets pissed because we tried contacting him then he can blame me out of all these people here for being so melodramatic. I don't care, all I want to know is that he is ok.

all I'm saying is maybe he just doesn't want to be disturbed.
if something really drastic happened in my life, I just might take off from all internet and regular daily stuff and leave without notice...

Absolutley honey, everybody has the right to do that. But at least the way I see it when you are supposedly close to someone as I am to him you don't let a 2-month absense pass like that. It's just my opinion. I don't know what's happened but... I dunno how to put it... I do what I would expect my friends to do. If something happened to me and I vanished for a couple of months and no one really cared to ask if I'm dead or alive I would certainly feel forgotten and ignored. Anyway, the truth is I worry. I'm sorry, it's how I feel and I can't help it. I need to know what's wrong... I care for him, I care for you, I care for all my buddies, that's me I can't change the way I am...

Actually, it does matter. He doesnt like me, i dont like him for lieing about me and putting words in my mouth so please, dear lord dont thank me, please!
Im only doing this bc all the procrastination was really berking me.

But it definatly has been sent, but it would go from the post officeuntill tommorrow, so seeing as i sent it by the fastest stamp, it should be with him in like what 2 days at most.

Back