Cezza_3's Journal

Cezza_3

Hey, this is my atempt at a journal and i dont really know what 2 write so bear with me.
My names Ceri, im a 15 yr old student from England just tkain my exams (my last ones on Wednesday then i've finished till September YAY!) Music's my soul and i dont think i would be alive without it. I've written a few songs but they're not that good. i had a opperation on my back in January because i have scoliosis, it will be on tv (BBC1) next month because the BBC followed my surgeon and a few of his pacients...how ever you spell that. So if you can get BBC den u cn watch me on TV. I also like drawing, and draw LP alot...i have so many drawings of Chester im running out of space to keep them lol.
I dont really have much else to say...Thanx 4 reading! :thumbsup:

Yeah, my backs fine now thanx. Ive seen the footage of my op already cuz you have to watch it before it airs incase theres something you dont want shown and it didnt affect me atall. Quite strange really.
Wow u wana cum 2 England? I cant see why but tis still quite cool.

lol. why do i want to goto england. Im sick of living here in the states in a small town. And to get away from my family. Lots of history there too. i like history. yep its also a different culture over there i think. everything here is like super sized and alot of people are rude. thats why. lol Im glad your back is ok. I would be freaked if i had to watch it on a tv.

~Pyro

I thought i wud be freaked out aswel but i wasnt, stuff like that doesnt bother me...but i cant watch programs like Casualty or Nip/Tuc even though i know there not real.
I've never been to the states so i cant tell if its different or not but i'm going 4 a holiday when im 18 as a bday prezzie from my mum. And i liv in a really small town aswel so i know what thats like. The most exciting thing that happened here was the other day someone in my road set a bush on fire in their garden with a blow torch lol.

Yea the plane ticket to england will be a graduation gift from my dad and mother.I think im gonna go to college over there. Nip/Tuck is a good show but it kinda grosses me out with the operations.Sometimes it doesnt even bother me because im half asleep.

Lol, yeah its on 2nite so i mite watch it if im in. I just had my last exam and now i have officially left school! Yay! Im off down a mates house 2 sunbathe now heehee.

Lush. I gota take all my books n stuf bak 2day. Im reli happy dat i've left but reli sad at the same time, ders loadza ppl that i wont ever see again cuz theyre goin 2 college an im goin to 6th form. *sniffs*
Nice sunny day 2day so i fink i will go sunbathe, not that it does anything, i think my skin is on strike from tanning.

6th form is like college but its at the school and you do diff courses 2 the ones at college. I wud rather go to college but i cant afford 2 get there cuz we dont have a car and its too much to get the bus everyday. I duno why its called 6th form though.

hey, dont know u but thought id drop by!!
hehe, hope ur fine lol!
never thought about y its called 6th form..weird, yr 12 maybe they couldnt be bothered to say that so they divided the no. by two hahaha *shrugs shoulders*
well..yeah, see u around!

lol. im confused about one thing, when u say your going to college im guessing its like a university, like havord or something like that? or is it like high school? confused :D its so wonderful to be blonde :rolleyes: .have a good night.

~Pyro

hey! thought Id visit ur journal :D ur lucky your done with school, i still have 2 more years to go :rolleyes: stuck here til my 18th. what are you gonna do afterwards? university? college?
Glad ur back is okay again, was it a bad surgery? hope not.
well cu around*waves*

Right....in England you leave school when you are 16 (or 15 if your birthday is after june) and then in September you can either get a job, go to college or you can go to 6th form. In college you do courses in a certain skill so you can start work when you leave and in 6th form you continue four of the subjects that you did in school. When you've finished 6th form or college you can either get a job or if you are clever enough to get in you can go to university....that make sence? Soz im not very good at explaining things lol.
Yeah my opperation went fine but the after care was pretty crap. I ended up goin for hours without morphine which was the most painful thing ever and the nurses kept forgetting to give me my pills so then they gave them to me all at once which meant i had about 8 pills at once aswell as the morphine. So i spent about 2 weeks completely stoned lol. And i had 2 learn to walk again and one time they got me out of bed just after they gave me the pills and i nearly passed out in the chair. Lol they had 2 quickly get me back in to bed (which took a long time seein as i couldnt really walk and so i was probably slower than a snail) then i slept for about 8 hours through the day lol.

x_Hybrid_Angel_x said:
Right....in England you leave school when you are 16 (or 15 if your birthday is after june) and then in September you can either get a job, go to college or you can go to 6th form. In college you do courses in a certain skill so you can start work when you leave and in 6th form you continue four of the subjects that you did in school. When you've finished 6th form or college you can either get a job or if you are clever enough to get in you can go to university....that make sence? Soz im not very good at explaining things lol.

ok so thats differnt from here in the states. we go to school till we are 17 or 18 depending when your birthday is, then you can either get a crapy job or you goto college and once your done with college then you get a job.

Back