diana's journal

Yeah...you don't seem to be shy at all....I'm also a little shy when I meet new people that I don't know...but if I get to know them and notice I can trust them...I open up... :)

He he, yes, exactly!
It all depends on other ppl reactions...
I usually stop talkin to ppl when I see that they're not interested in me...and taht happens often, I guess...that's why I don't know a lot of ppl...

However, I have to go to sleep now...Bye Bye...
*hugs*

Bye...have a good night...I hopefully see you here tomorrow...

*hugs you back tightly*

Jeezy, you're so nice... :D *hugs*

Hmmm, it was a pretty hard week after me...School was bad...and my 2 grades that I got from being asked are the worst...I got really the worst at slovene (literature) (1) and at georgaphy grade 2 even though I deserved 3...****in bitch... :mad:
Only cuz of this ****ed up studying I wasn't able to go riding for 4 days...I went yesterday I had training (jumping) and it was great... :D

Oh, and yesterday was really tough for me...I mean, I was exhausted cuz I went in school with bike (bike: 25 min), after school I went directly riding (bike: 15-20 min)...after that I went home again with bike (bike: 30 min)...my legs really suffered...damn...if I'm not gonna lose some weight this summer then I never will... ;)

At 8 pm I went in town...this time with bus... :thumbsup: I met my bf...my mum came to pick me up at around 11.30 pm...I couldn't wait to go to sleep... :p

That's pretty much all that I have to say...just one boring week more...sooo...yeah...

See you around...take care & have fun...bye bye...

Jeezy said:
I hope your next week is gonna be better... ;)
Thanks, Jeezy...I too hope that...it's gonna be bussy again... :confused:

aloneme said:
I´m very sorry for your grades...But pick your head up.Please.

I hope it will be only better and better...and it will...believe me.
I wish you good luck...LOT´S of LUCK...ASOYF.
Thanks a lot...
And I missed you here sooo much...love you...*hugs tightly*

diana said:
Yeah, I know...it sucks as ****...
But, hell, we have to do it, right? At least that's what they say... :rolleyes:

Yeah...I think we could manage it...we have to...sometimes you have to do things you don't like...

stupidsoul1 said:
*hugs* sorry it is going tough for you =(, keep your head up though.

Good luck.
Ooooh, thanks a lot...*hugs you back*

I'm gonna be short...
Well, as you already know...school sucks and it's makin me pretty nervous...I mean...I'm not used to all this studying...it's bullshit... :(
But, I won't bother you with that...

Hmmm, what's goin on around here?
Actually, nothin much...Today I overrode 2 horses...it was great...riding is one of that rare things that are makin me happy these days...
Hmmm, I have a competition on Saturday...I hope the weather will be good...it has to be!
Damn, but it doesn't look good...the weather forecast says that on friday it'll be raining...**** IT! :mad:

Anyway...as any of you already know...I have a new pic...so, I'll post it here too... :D
me9vj.jpg

SO, that's all...I have to go to sleep...
Take care & have fun! Bye_Bye*

Jeezy said:
I still think you look awesome on this pic!
He he...well...and I still think that I'm funny on this one...and I know I am... :eek:

Anyway, tomorrow no school... :D I'll go play tennis...I never have before...but I know that I'm gonna be exhausted like hell...but, I have to play it for 3 hours... :rolleyes:
And the next day competition...I'm so lookin forward to it... :thumbsup:

Oh, my 14-year-old sis got her tongue pierced today...she had bd yesterday...Oh, damn...she is really weird...and I hate her...You can see her here...
On these pics she's such a bitch!!! :mad: I can't believe that she's my sister! :eek: We are sooo different...

However, I forgot what I meant to say...soooo...
Take care and be good...Bye_Bye!
*hugs*

LOL hey Di :p
I know how youu feel about sisters I have one
too and trust me it's not easy :mad:
but mine is older than me.
and even though she's older she still hides behind my parents when I
tell her to **** off or something

but Di take care :p
and you look nice in your pic :thumbsup:

By_My-$elf said:
LOL hey Di :p
I know how youu feel about sisters I have one
too and trust me it's not easy :mad:
but mine is older than me.
and even though she's older she still hides behind my parents when I
tell her to **** off or something

but Di take care :p
and you look nice in your pic :thumbsup:
Oh, Shaun, thanks for stoppin by...*hugs*
Emmm, yeah, sisters are such a ****...well, mine is... :confused:
Thanks for thinkin that I look nice on this pic... ;)
And, I'll try to take care...same to you, of course... :thumbsup:

He he, Shaun...you're so funny... :p
*hugs*

Anyway, I just woke up...and in about an hour I'll go_first to pick up my friend Nina (with my mom, of course... :thumbsup: ), then we'll go buy horse-riding-shoes for my competition tomorrow...finally I'll get them...and then we'll go play some tennis...I just hope it's gonna be fun!
And the weather looks good for now...it's a little cloudy but I think it won't rain...maybe just a little...who knows... :rolleyes:

Oh, damn...I'm in pain! :( :rolleyes:
Okey...today...
Like I said...I bought shoes for my competitions...
I played tennis...it was awesome! :D
I like it sooo much...I'm gonna play it with Nina during the summer sometimes, I hope... :p
Then, after tennis I went home, had lunch (at 5 pm... :eek: ) and went riding...In that time it started to rain...that's a good thing...but it stopped already, I think...
Oh, and sun tanned (don't know if the word is right...) me...bitch... :rolleyes:

That pain, that I mentioned...my legs and my right arm hurt! And I'm tired after all these activities...but, it's all good, I guess... :p
However, this was my day...
Tomorrow I have to wake up at like about 5 am...and I sooo hope that it won't be raining...
Wish me luck! :thumbsup:

Back