diana's journal

OMFG!! I have to tell you this! Yesterday...my mom...emmm...my All stars...god... :eek:
...My All stars shoes are washed!!! :eek: I couldn't believe it! I was soooo shocked and mad with my mom...now, they're so clean and they look like new to me (well, of course they're torn... :rolleyes: )...I loved them dirty! *cries*

Oh, on Friday it was great! I was dancin for 3 hours...I still don't know how I managed to do that... :rolleyes: It was really nice to go there and go wild again (I haven't been there for 2 weeks...) But I missed my bf...he didn't go cuz of the weather & stuff... Oh, well, I survived... :rolleyes: And I won't be able to go out at Fridays many times cuz I'll have competitions & stuff... :confused:

****, today I have to do something for school...it would be really useful...we start school tomorrow again...man, this holidays were short...again... :confused:

However, the weather got better yesterday...finally we got to see sunshine after 4 days... :thumbsup: Yes, it was raining for 4 days! It was really depressing...Hope it'll be better in this next days...

Okey, that'd be all...
Have fun, take care & be good...*hugs*

Hehe...
What I´d do if my mum would wash my shoes...So they are still dirty...Don´t worry...Just jump into the mud and your shoes will be so dirty like you
want...

hmmm...Couldn´t you invite your mum to my home?hm? hehehe.

Have a fun and don´t worry.Clean shoes aren´t so bad.

aloneme said:
Hehe...
What I´d do if my mum would wash my shoes...So they are still dirty...Don´t worry...Just jump into the mud and your shoes will be so dirty like you
want...

hmmm...Couldn´t you invite your mum to my home?hm? hehehe.

Have a fun and don´t worry.Clean shoes aren´t so bad.
He he...Well, they'll of course get dirty again soon..they're mine! :D
And, btw, thanks for stopping by...really appreciate that...*hug*
Sooo, how are you doin?
Oh, well, ttyl...you know... :thumbsup:

I'm not so good...I mean, when I think about school...it just gets me mad about myself...god...I hate this...
Tomorrow I'm taking a composition at slovene and I don't know much about this ****ed up short stories or whatever...it can happen that I'll be asked at History...okey, I lerned it yesterday for 2 hours but...I don't know...
And the worst thing about school is that I should be asked geography on Friday but I think I'll ask my teacher if this could be transposed on next week...I hope this will work out...

And today I'm exhausted as ****!
From this day till the end of this school-year I'll cycle to school...well, when the weather will be good... :rolleyes: I hope that this will help me to lose some weight and to get myself in better shape...I think it should...at least last year did... :thumbsup:
After school I went riding...I overrode 2 horses...went home and started to study slovene stuff for tomorrow...but now I'm not able to do anything else...I even have no lust to wash my hair! I'll get insane, I'm telling you...

Oh, well...I'll stop bothering you now...please, just hope, that everything will get better for me...in school the most...
You all take care, have fun & be good...*hugs*

me & randi_03 07.05.2006

Okey, I heve somethin for you... :D But you're gonna get it in the end of this post... :p

Yesterday, I had a competition...I'm satisfied with myself and with Randi too, I guess...It was good...but of course, I was exhausted like **** at the end of the day...but it's all good... :thumbsup:

Oh, school...it's all good...I wasn't asked History and I'll be asked Geography next Friday... :D I was so happy...
On Tuesday, we are goin to take an exam at Sociology...I have tostudy it today...
And tomorrow we don't have lessons...we're havin some lectures about communication...whatever, though... :rolleyes:

Cuz I have nothin else to say to you, I'll just give you what I have for you... ;)
me & randi_A1
This is not shooted from the start...
me & randi_A2
And this is shooted from the second hurdle... The third hurdle fell if you see it...

Anyway, this is it...Next time you'll get some pics from me & randi... :p

Take care, have fun & be good...*hugs*

EDIT:

Okey, here are pics of me & randi from yesterdays competition... :thumbsup:

me & randi_01
me & randi_02
me & randi_03
me & randi_04
me & randi_05
me & randi_06
me & randi_07
me & randi_08

Yes, this is it...hope you guys enyojed that... :thumbsup:
And you can give some comments about videos & pics... ;)

That's cool...I think you can win maybe the next time...you just gotta believe in it...*I sound like a teacher right now* lol

He he...yeah...you really sound like some other ppl...who said the same thing...
Well, maybe...it all depends on me & my darling randi... :D
Of course I hope I will manage to win one time...man, I really wish that would happen...

You will win sometime! And then you can remember my words....haha....I'm just kiddin...don't take me too serious...but I definately believe that you can make it!

I'm online a lot...and I love to listen to music and go out with my buddies...and for some reason I also like to shop...sometimes I play some basketball but not professional...just for fun...

Back