diana's journal

Sammi!!! :D
I'm so happy that you dropped by! Really!
And yes, we haven't talked for ages...shame on us! ;)
Well, it's not that good...in this moments...but in general, my life is good, I guess... :thumbsup:
And how are you?
*hugs*

Today...everythin was bad...I mean...competition...ruined the whole day... :( I'm down right now...I don't know...
Well, first it was great...let's say...I end up competition on 100 cm without penal points...but on 110 cm...I don't wanna talk about it so don't even ask me... :(
I really don't know what I'm gonna do about myself and randi...it's worse and worse...Luckily Urban (my trainer) will go on the next competition with her...that will be in 2 weeks... Hope it'll get better...

Anyway, enough for now...maybe later...
*hugs*

Well, nothin special around here, actually...
School is just ****, as always! HATE IT!
I can't wait till the 23th of June... ;)

I just wanted to post a little here so you would still know that I'm alive :eek: ...but I have tnothin much to say...damn, my life is so ****in boring... :confused:

Say somethin...make my life a little bit more interesting!
Please, I'm beggin you! *got on my knees*

So holidays start at the 23rd of June?...Do you got special plans for your holidays?...

Oh, Jeezy! *hugs you tightly*
Yeah, on the 23th of June my school-year ends... :D
Holidays...I don't know...I'm gonna work a little hopefully...and just havin some fun, I hope... :rolleyes:
Actually, I think that I'm gonna be pretty busy...and again the holidays will end just like that...*snap with fingers* :confused:

Hmmm, how are you?

aloneme said:
Your holidays begin on 23 th June?Wow your holidays begin one week before we start to have holidays!You must be glad!
Good luck with work and everything...and your life is NOT boring.
Well...the 23th of June is the last time, I think... :rolleyes: :D
Thanks for this wishes...*hugs you tightly*
And, yeah...my life IS boring... :eek:

23.05.2006; 9.42 pm

I just came home...I had training...and it was ok...but...it's just like that that I've lost confidence in me and Randi...about jumping...I just feel like I can't do this anymore...It was gettin worse & worse...not it looks like it's gonna be better but...I don't know...I'll have to start at the beginning again...I'm just sooo confused...I really hope that it will all work out the best for me and the mare...

School...I was asked German and got it 2...we got our tests for Geography back back & I got it 3...so, today's day wasn't so bad...
Tomorrow I'll be asked Math...studyed it for just 2 hours...but, who even cares... :rolleyes:
On Thursday I'm takin a test at History...on Friday at English...yeah, I'm very busy...it's very stressful....but, I'll handle it somehow...like everytime before... :thumbsup:

Jeezy said:
Wow you are very busy...
Yeah, I know...it's horrible... :confused:
stupidsoul1 said:
GOOODDD LUCCCCKKKK!!

best of luck in your exams.
do you do jumping like long jump or high jump?
Thanks, Fi!
Hope I'll do them alright... :thumbsup:
Oh, I ride horses...so I'm jumping with horses...and Randi is the mare that I ride...just to let you know... :p

Hmmm, school wasn't so bad...I wasn't asked at Math...tomorrow we won't take that test at History...we'll do it next Thursday... :p
And the reason why I wasn't asked Math is that the students of the last grade were jumpin around and makin noise...They're always doin that at this time...every year... Next year it's gonna be our turn! :D It's gonna be nasty... ;)

However, today I'll have to study Sociology cuz I'm gonna be asked on Friday...well, it's not so hard so...yeah...And again I'll look a little in my math-notes...I'm gonna be asked tomorrow...
I just hope I'll make it... :thumbsup:

Damn, it's a little depressing day...it's raining...the sky is grey...but, I actually feel pretty good... :D

Hi, Di first time I've dropped in I'm so sorry that I haven't done it so far!! Just wanted to say hi and also best of luck for your exams! I'll make a point of dropping in more often! Talk again! Joanna (Jojo);)

crazy robster said:
Hi, Di first time I've dropped in I'm so sorry that I haven't done it so far!! Just wanted to say hi and also best of luck for your exams! I'll make a point of dropping in more often! Talk again! Joanna (Jojo);)
Oh, that's so nice of you! *hugs you tightly*
I'll be very glad... :D Thanks for all!

26.05.2006; 5.00 pm

Okey...today...
School_we took an exam at English and I think I'll pass it...I don't really care what kind of grade I'll get cuz it doesn't matter...as long as I pass... :rolleyes:
And I wasn't asked at Sociology! Yay! *dances around and laugh* :D

Me & my bf have an anniversary of the day we met today...something about the 26th of November... ;)
I went out to get wild...just dancin and stuff...While doin that (it was about 1 or 2 am) I noticed that some guy is just slowly approaching me...and so it went on and on...and that's how we met... :p This was just 3 days after my first bf dumped me... I'm so happy that I met Tomaž that night...he really helped me to forget my ex...it was too easy, actually...I was surprised about myself... :eek:
However, for those who don't know that yet_we only see eachother on Fridays cuz he studies about 80 km away from me during the week...that's why this 6 months are not that much, I think...

However, after school I met with my bf...Oh, I played truant for last hour (German) and the teacher didn't noticed it... :D
We went in that new and the only gothic shop in Slovenia that is in my town! :thumbsup: And I know the guy that opened it... :p He actually has some nice stuff there...even though I'm not a fan of gothic stuff...

While I was checkin out the site of slovenian only metal shop, I found this! I fell in love with them immediately! What do you think? Should I buy them? I really need another ones, that's for sure...but do you think they're worth it?

Okey, that's it for now...Take care...*

I think the shoes are the coolest you can get...you should buy them if you have the money for it...I realy like them...

Jeezy said:
I think the shoes are the coolest you can get...you should buy them if you have the money for it...I realy like them...
Yeah, I too think they're one of the best! I'll just order them cuz this shop is 80 km away...don't know when though...Hope next month... :D
Thanks for the opinion! :thumbsup: *hugs*

Hi Di!! What's up? First of all I must say I'm really happy to hear that you have a boyfriend you loves you and helped you recover from a breakup the way that he did...I know how important this is because my ex- dumped me too but no one has been able to precipitate my recovery process.... Anyway, what's by-gone is by-gone no point in talking about it is there? Besides, right now, I feel pretty good even though I am still single, so that's all that matters! I discovered that one can also find happiness in other things in life, apart from love affairs! As for the shoes...Simply love them!!! Get them before someone else does! ;)

Well, been talkative today, huh? Talk again soon!!

*hugs* Jojo :D

Back