diana's journal

Yeah...well, I love that... :D

Uptate:
Okay, right now my mum and her guy are leaving...they're gonna pick my sis up in Ljubljana and then they'll go on vacation...seaside...to Bosnia & Herzegovina, I think...hmmm...this should be interesting...
I'm gonna live 7 days without my mum and sis...damn, I'm gonna miss mum but...sis...woah, I'm so happy!I haven't seen her for like 4 days and now + 7! :D :D

Jeezy said:
Yeah the LPF family is the best...
Yeah...it's just one of the best thing I've done...join LPF...really...here I found so many nice people that it's almost unbelievable to me...I simply feel loved...it's just amazing, you know...and I even have husband and 2 daughters, I think...lol... :D

Update:
Ummm...In about half an hour I'll go to my friends place and then we're going to town...she has to go in library...after that I'm gonna go riding...again 2 horses...Well, it's fun but after that I'm pretty tired...

However, I can't believe that I don't have life?!? I mean, I'm just hanging on here from the morning! And yesterday it was the same...Damn! This makes me angry about myself... :mad: Okay, tomorrow I won't be online all the time...I'll, for example, read book or something...Yeah, I'll feel better after that... :D

Oh, have to tell you about Miha...emmm...tomorrow he's going with me when I'll go riding.Isn't he just a sweety? ;) Yes, we'll cycle...I'll have to cycle all week cuz, you know, my mum is on vacation...bleeee...I'm gonna die cuz of exhaustion... :( Heh...whatever...
Now I caht to Miha like everyday on MSN...well, we don't talk much but...it's all good...He acted very strange yesterday...His ex was again bothering him...she's so stupid! God, I can't believe it how stupid can people be! I mean, she cheated him and now she's with another guy...but yet she's calling him and saying how much she loves him...

Heh, that friend just said that she has no will to go to the library...that's okay with me...So I'll go to the riding club at 5.30 pm...

I hope you've all noticed my thread in the Fan Art section... :p

Horseback riding, eh? Never tried it.. it would probably hurt my groin area though I bet, lol.

Just because you're on here doesn't mean you don't have a life! Don't worry about it, lol.

Well, take care :D

Jeez...thanks... :D
Misery...thanks for stopping by! :D
Well, maybe it'd realy hurt a bit but you know, you get used to it... ;) You actually should try one time... :thumbsup: Thanks for that comforting words...I guess i don't feel so bad about it now... :p

Update:
Emmm...so...I guess I barely survived yesterday...you know, cycling, riding and again cycling...oh, and that cycling is about 8 km long in one direction...Meh, I'm glad that today nothing hurts me... :thumbsup: Heh, it's gonna be better soon... :D

Oh, about Miha...he can't go with me today but he'll go one day this week...Today he's going on "downhill" with his bike...Yeah, he's kinda extreme biker...He rides BMX too...Oh, I have one very cool pic of him...let me show it...
Miha on the tree...Prety cool, ha? :p
Okay, I guess that's it...

Back