diana's journal

Hey Di!!! I came to say hi cause I don't want you to think I don't read your journal... *sniffle*... I just don't leave comments sometimes me lazy cow...:( Hehehe...awww... Hope it's all good for ya! *hugs* :D

He he, Jojo, don't worry, I know you read my journal...*hugs* I'm the same...I read journals but I just don't leave comments...ussually I don't know what to write... :confused: Heh... :p
Well, I'm good...everything is just fine... :thumbsup: And thanks for stopping by... ;)

Oh, hey, Sarah! :D
Thanks for stopping by! :) Well, I'm good...it's just that my muscles are trying to hurt slowly...You will know why if you read my journal...if you haven't yet, of course... :p
And how are you, sweety?
Take care...

Okay, update...

Today I went to Miha's place and was there for like 4 and a half hours...we were just chillin, you know...He introduced me to some metalcore music and he even burned me a cd...After that, around 8 pm we cycle to riding club...We should go earlier but it was raining...(thank god for rain this time... :eek: ) However, I went riding and he waited so we could go back together...Yes, he was really bored but he managed to survive... :p I tried to be as quick as I can, though... ;) Then we just went back and now I'm at home...
Damn, the more I look at him, the more hot he seems to me! OMG...and he is, believe me...Oh, I can even find some pics! On one website where he's registered...Now you'll be able to see him... :thumbsup:
miha at home...
miha in school....
miha in the park...
Okay, nooow...what do you think? :p

Oh, and I saw the pic of him with his shirt off at his place...OMG...you should see that belly and the muscles...*faints*

crazy robster said:
Looks damn fine Di!!!! He is interested in you isn't he?? Well, I guess... Good luck!!! :D :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jojo... :D Well, I hope he is...it's more like I'm ointerested in him but...I don't know if he knows yet...I guess I'll have to tell him...Idk...We'll see... :thumbsup:

He seems interested to me Di! He wouldn't wait for you, since you say he got bored, if he didn't really want to spend time with you... But then, this is just my perspective you know? I hope it turns out good!!! Hey and...just for the record...I fixed the edge...LOL ;)

I just hope you're right...He really seems interested to me too cuz...yesterday we were talking on MSN at night...and this is what happened:
He: I'm gonna cry now...(smilie that cries)
Me: Don't cry! I'm gonna cry too...(smilie that cries)
He: Now we're gonna drown in our own tears...
Me: Yes, true...the happy ending...only the 2 of us...
He: (shy smilie)
Me: (shy smilie)
Yeah...that's it...I guess this is a pretty good sign, don't you think? :D
And, yes, I saw that fixed sig... :p

diana said:
I just hope you're right...He really seems interested to me too cuz...yesterday we were talking on MSN at night...and this is what happened:
He: I'm gonna cry now...(smilie that cries)
Me: Don't cry! I'm gonna cry too...(smilie that cries)
He: Now we're gonna drown in our own tears...
Me: Yes, true...the happy ending...only the 2 of us...
He: (shy smilie)
Me: (shy smilie)
Yeah...that's it...I guess this is a pretty good sign, don't you think? :D
And, yes, I saw that fixed sig... :p

I'm waiting for the blushing to occur

Sarah...me too... :p Thanks for stopping by... :)
Jeez...thanks...I hope you're right... ;)

Update:
Anyway...I'm reading this newspaper right now and I can't believe my eyes! Croatia is again trying to steal the part of our sea like they don't have enough!! Damn, this mother****ers! And one more thing...British newspaper was propagating croatian beautiful sea and stuff...they added a map...there is slovenia but it says that it's Austria!! :eek: I am shocked! I mean, nobody in this world cares about us...**** them! :mad:
That's all...

Back