diana's journal

hey girl

i haven't been here for a long time *feels terrible about it*

i just love those pic of you and your horse !!!!
i wanna have a own horse too...

anyway how are you doing?

btw, thanks for the sig ^^

Nice pictures...you gonna see Pirates of the Caribean 2 ?...I wanna see it, too...

Chanty...I'm fine, hon, thanks... :D
Don't feel bad about it...you're here now, right? :p
Oh, Randi is not my mare...but I ride her all the time, though... :thumbsup:

Jeez...yeah, maybe I'm gonna see it today cuz it's raining and I won't have training... :thumbsup:

Jeezy said:
Was that a rhyme right there?...
Huh? Rhyme? Where, where?

Emmm, anyway...been in the cinema...Pirates of the Caribbean II is great and crazy...nuts movie! I mean...oh, damn...Depp is just soooo...woow, hot! And Bloom too...That was really too much for my heart... :p

lol.. still haven't seen that movie. I don't think I'd be so in love with the main characters though.. except Keira Knightley.. she's pretty hot XD

Anyways, glad you enjoyed the movie :)

diana said:
Huh? Rhyme? Where, where?

Emmm, anyway...been in the cinema...Pirates of the Caribbean II is great and crazy...nuts movie! I mean...oh, damn...Depp is just soooo...woow, hot! And Bloom too...That was really too much for my heart... :p
I think that the rhyme was there:
"maybe I'm gonna see it
today cuz it's raining
and I won't have training"...
hehe..I think.

thank you for question...hm...I´m okey...I´m just tired- 1. cuz of running
2.cuz of my cousin from Czech republic...(he was at my home for 6 hour...it was so poisonous)
and I am looking forward to that trip...and what about you?How are you my friend?

Well, I'm fine...well, right now I'm angry at my computer cuz it won't let me play one game! Damn it! It's working to everyone else just to me NOT! :mad:
And, you know what? I think you're overreacting with this running and stuff...Just be carefull, okay?
Oh, that trip? When is it? I forgot already...

diana said:
Well, I'm fine...well, right now I'm angry at my computer cuz it won't let me play one game! Damn it! It's working to everyone else just to me NOT! :mad:
And, you know what? I think you're overreacting with this running and stuff...Just be carefull, okay?
Oh, that trip? When is it? I forgot already...
Don´t have to be afraid...if I´ll fall down somewhere so somebody will pick me up...I hope. There are lot´s of people running and hot girls too..heheh.Don´t worry.

Update:
Nothing is going on...again...Yesteday I was so bored that I even started to read a book for my next-year final exams...Idk, I guess it was the only smart thing of me for the past couple of days...or weeks...
However, I again had this dreams...damn, they were weird...and long...and so realistic!
Well I better won't explain them all cuz they really were strange...but the main part was that Miha, Blaž (my ex) and some other guy (I don't remember who he was) were in the same room, I think at Miha's place. Then all of the sudden I started to makin out with my ex when I realised that I'm makin out with my EX! Miha and the other guy just left the room...the strange thing is that I didn't stop...Idk...Anyway, dreams were over soon when we stopped...
When I woke up I was confused...I don't know what this supposed to mean now...Strange, ha?
Oh, well...I just can't wait till the next week when Miha should come home one day... ;)

Yes, very strange and weird...
I thought about it a bit...and I think it shows how I just wish to be loved and be able to love back...and it doesn't matter who the person is...Idk, but I see something like this...and I too feel something similar to this...Oh well...I just hope everything is gonna turn out well for me... :)

Back