diana's journal

Sygy said:
:( why did i do to deserve such a hinus accusation? ooh yeah that lol......how things going with milha?
He he, Syg, you know you can't take me too serious every time...well, you should know that, though... ;)
Well, yesterday I almost haven't talk to him...and today he's again at work...he'll come home in about an hour...hope we'll talk a bit...I don't know when we're gonna met...I'm gonna tell you as soon as I find out... :thumbsup:
And how are you, sweety?

Germany is also in the 8th finals...they play against Nigeria now...maybe they also play against Slovenia if they carry on....

Well, I don't know against whom our guys are gonna play now but if they'll play against Germany...uh, man, we're gonna kick your stinky asses! Lol... :p
Thanks, Syg, I too hope for that...but I don't know...we'll see... ;)

diana said:
Well, I don't know against whom our guys are gonna play now but if they'll play against Germany...uh, man, we're gonna kick your stinky asses! Lol... :p
Thanks, Syg, I too hope for that...but I don't know...we'll see... ;)

I don't think so...but who cares?...lol :D

diana said:
He he...yeah, I know...our team kinda sucks...they always play excellent in the first half, in the second they suck... :confused:
But, oh well, we'll see what's gonna happen... :p

Also the Germans play like that..I think...they are just good because they have Nowitzki

Jeezy said:
Also the Germans play like that..I think...they are just good because they have Nowitzki
Well, then they have a problem...one man can't play for the whole team...it is kinda the same with China...they have this tall guy who gave today against us like about 30 points...too much...but our guys...they all play, you know what I mean...and I think that's a big plus for us... :thumbsup:

diana said:
Well, then they have a problem...one man can't play for the whole team...it is kinda the same with China...they have this tall guy who gave today against us like about 30 points...too much...but our guys...they all play, you know what I mean...and I think that's a big plus for us... :thumbsup:

Yeah...you talk about Yao Ming..it's always better to have a team than to have just 1 individual good player...

Back