diana's journal

I must go sleep and you ,probably,won´t come back today ,so I go away from this page for today.Tomorow I ´ll be here and I enjoy when I read your messages.I hope I´m not blatant ,when I write to you every day.Bye.

OMFG!!!
I totally forgot on LPF right now!!!
I'm on msn...so, I'm sorry cuz I haven't reply before...
Anyway...REALLY??You were born on 28. of November?? OMFG!!! *cooling down* That's...interesting... :p
Oh, noooo, you're not blatant!!! Don't ever think like that again!! :eek:
Well, I'll go to sleep in bout half of hour...tomorrow again have to wake up at 5.30 am! :(
So, just want to say...good night and sweet dreams... ;)
*hugs*

Hi diana! ^^
how are ya hon?
dropping by to say hi!
hope everything is fantastic
*hugs*

btw Aloneme, next time plz dont post on new if you want to add someething, try to use the edit button plz ^^
that would be great! :thumbsup:

Babe!! :p
Well, I guess I'm ok, cuz...I don't know...
Nothin special is happening and my plans are not workin out as they should...and so on...and on...
But, there's nothin bad happenin so...don't worry... :thumbsup:
*hugs*

07.Feb; 3.15 pm...
...Today, I was in school from 7 am till 2 pm...I'm so ****ed up!! The last class, which was German, I almost fall asleep...****in deutsch!! I hate it sooo much...and the teacher...grrrrr... :mad: OK, diana, breathe... *cooling down*

And I'm angy cuz I couldn't met with my bf only cuz of History...we're takin the test on Thursday... :(
The only great thing is, that tomorrow we're having a holiday...it's a day, when our famous writer - dr.France Prešeren - died in 1849. But, unfortunately, I'll have to study all day...bleeee, this can't be true!! :(

Anyway, today I'll go riding and then studyin History for a bit...and then come here again to check you out... :p

Have a nice time... Ajd!
*hugs to you all*

Yeah, I'll try...
First I must find some free time... :rolleyes:
Well, I have it now and I think I'm enjoying it...sort of...
However, thatnks for the reply... :D
*hugs*

Oh, I wanted to ask you...
Emmmm, are you allready makin new sigs?
I'd like a new one...kind of tired of this... ;)

Well, as you allready read it...****ed up...
Oh, I'll have to go riding now...bleeee...
Soooo, hope to see you round soon again... :D
*hugs*

8.55 pm...
...I'm back... :p
I'm on msn and I need ppl to talk to me... :D
Soooo, if you have msn...I'll be very glad if anyone would add me... ;)

Hi ,Diana.Today was f**kin day.Very f**kin day for me.Today we had test from Slovak and Math.These tests were very important ,´cause in september I ´m going to high school and high schools will look at our results of these tests.

Simply I didn´t do it very well.If I could give bact time ...
Inside of me I´m very sad.Schools will say us ,that they admit us or not, in the end of March.I can´t wait for two months.Inside I cry ,but nobody knows it.I don´t know what to do.I disapointed my parents.Nobody regards me.F**k this frame.

If you want to answer me ,do it ,but if not ,forget tese sentences.
Have a fun ,because I won´t have a fun for these two months.Bye

OMFG!!! That's very sad...I mean...what could I do to chear you up just for a little bit? Is there anything?
And I don't see a reason, why I wouldn't reply you...

Well, it's like that_unfortunately, you can't go back and solve things right now...I hope there's any kind of salvation...I really do...
If I'm honest...I don't know what to say to you... :confused: Maybe you should tell me...
*hugs tightly*

I just wanna say thank you that you interested my problem.People from my surround don´t interest my thoughts.I ´d want kill myself.Just bad dream -if I could say these words.Now I breathe more difficulty.I´d like to fall asleep and never wake up.

Now I hate the people around me.They don´t interest my feelings ,but they´re asking -what did with you?Why the people who were worse than you ,are better in that test now?I hate it ,when they make me stupid.

Back