diana's journal

Yeah...go to aol.com...or something like that...and you find the messenger there somewhere....it's a free download...like MSN

Well, yeah, I'm turning 18...it's pretty cool...but when I realize that I'm actually not a child anymore, I'm bot that happy about it... I see only few positive things about it such as: allowed to start driving, legally drinking alcohol, being more independent.
Oh, and thanks for remembering, Jeez...^^

jacky...I guess this was your fist visit in my journal...welcome! :)
Oh, and btw, I LOVE your ava!! :D

Update:

Ummm, yesterday we were at the same place as usually...again...lol... :p
I bought a bottle of black vodka for myself...of course haven't drunk it all...saved it for the next Friday or somethin... :eek:
After drinkin we smoked some marijuana...it was the second time for me and it was good... The stuff was awesome... :thumbsup: There were 4 of us and we smoked 2 "fags" (don't know how to express it right...)...and yeah, must admit, I got a bit high...^^ Glad for that, though... :eek: We haven't smoked it all so maybe we're gonna smoke it again today when we go to a small concert...

Anyway, I've talked to Jim...I finally got to know how old is he...and he's ****in 30!!! Goddmanit... However, I told him that I can be just his friend if he wants to, nothing more cuz it just doesn't seem right to me... And yeah, he was again complicating and bla, bla, bla but I said that that's it...
We're gonna see what happen next...I don't even really care...well, a little...lol...

Yup, I think that's it... :thumbsup:

Peterdea said:
H.Birthday Di! have a great one!
Thanks, Petie...^^ Even though it's not there yet... ;)

wow...alcohol and drugs...lol

well....damn...he's 30

that's really a big difference...

I hope he accepts that you just want to be friends with him....

Jeezy said:
wow...alcohol and drugs...lol

well....damn...he's 30

that's really a big difference...

I hope he accepts that you just want to be friends with him....
Yup, yup...alcohol & drugs...it's not that bad, you know... :p
Yeah, 30... :confused: Definitely too big difference for me...
And he said that he is prepared to be only friends with me but he thinks there could be more...well, too bad I don't think so...cuz really, I don't want to care about age but 12 years at this age...nope, ain't gonna happen...

diana said:
Yup, yup...alcohol & drugs...it's not that bad, you know... :p
Yeah, 30... :confused: Definitely too big difference for me...
And he said that he is prepared to be only friends with me but he thinks there could be more...well, too bad I don't think so...cuz really, I don't want to care about age but 12 years at this age...nope, ain't gonna happen...
Yeah...I think more than 10 years difference is too much...

5 years could maybe work...but 12...

no.

:p

Jeezy said:
Yeah...I think more than 10 years difference is too much...

5 years could maybe work...but 12...

no.

:p
Yeah, I know...
But, if for example one was 30 and the other was 40 or even more...this could work out pretty good...but 18 and 30...nope...well, it could but I don't want that...I'm 18 for ****'s sake!

diana said:
Yeah, I know...
But, if for example one was 30 and the other was 40 or even more...this could work out pretty good...but 18 and 30...nope...well, it could but I don't want that...I'm 18 for ****'s sake!
You're right Di, you're absolutely right!!!! You did the right thing!! He'd better forget about it that's absurd!!!! Hmmm I was sure there was something suspicious about his persistence in not revealing his age... You're too young my sweet you can find love in someone younger and much more interesting!!! *hugs* Take care...

Back