diana's journal

crazy robster said:
You're right Di, you're absolutely right!!!! You did the right thing!! He'd better forget about it that's absurd!!!! Hmmm I was sure there was something suspicious about his persistence in not revealing his age... You're too young my sweet you can find love in someone younger and much more interesting!!! *hugs* Take care...
Awww, Jojo, thankies my sweetheart...^^ *squeeze hugs*
And I want somebody younger, somebody my age...I think I can be happy with somebody like that...all I want is a little love, damn... I guess people don't get it...

Sygy said:
i told you alcohol and drugs are the way to go..theres nothing wrong with going out with some one way older than you...meh..and i tried black vodka last night and it was gay so NERRR
Yeah, they can be good...but very bad also...my friend got blind for about 30 minutes cuz of drinkin vodka and smokin marijuana at the same time...it can be shitty... And black vodka is good... :p
Well, it can be okay for you but I don't feel like that at this time of my life...so yeah, that's it...

EDIT:
crazy robster said:
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! No one understands us in this cruel world... Same problem here my sweet...exactly the same...
Yeah, I know...we talked about it one time...I remember...it sucks...

crazy robster said:
Awwww... ain't that sweet? Jeez is so special!! But no wonder he's part of the Group Huggers!!! Lol ;)
Yeah...

we should start a group hug right now.... :p

Di my sweet it's your birthday today so lighten up you sound a bit down...at least to me... awwww happy birthday again anyway!!! Love ya!! *squeezes*

crazy robster said:
Di my sweet it's your birthday today so lighten up you sound a bit down...at least to me... awwww happy birthday again anyway!!! Love ya!! *squeezes*
Awww, my sweety...^^ *squeeze hugs and kisses*
How can I not feel better after reading your post? You're such a sunshine...^^ I love ya too!
And thanks for remembering... :)

MrRandomGuy...thanks! *hugs and kisses* ;)
Edit: I've just take a look at your sig and noticed your name is Paul...so yeah, it's nice to know that... :D

Back