diana's journal

diana said:
Yeah, thanks a lot Syg... -.-

But just to clear this up...if he didn't want to talk to me, he wouldn't add me, right?

sometimes guys don't talk to girls because they are nervous or scared (but he'll never admit it, so don't ask him that)

diana said:
Yeah, I know...but, it's too early to judge anything...

Anyway, I have to go now...be back in the eve... :thumbsup:
Ba-bay! *waves*
Bye Bye....have a nice time

Di, you don't want to repeat the same mistakes again my sweet, do you? How many times has this happened? "He likes me...or...maybe he doesn't...but why doesn't he talk to me? Is he too shy maybe?? I should make a move..." Don't do that to yourself again... Relax, let things take their own direction and I'll say again what I've already said to you because I care: When a guy is interested, he ALWAYS SHOWS IT, even if it happens unconscioulsy... he always reveals himself... So if he is interested he'll express it one way or another... Stop wondering, just wait and see, if he doesn't do anything on his OWN initiative it means he just wants you to be friends... Trust me, love can't be rushed... it comes when it is the right time... And it happens before you even realise it. Take it easy and don't stress yourself about it alright honey? *hugs*

crazy robster said:
Di, you don't want to repeat the same mistakes again my sweet, do you? How many times has this happened? "He likes me...or...maybe he doesn't...but why doesn't he talk to me? Is he too shy maybe?? I should make a move..." Don't do that to yourself again... Relax, let things take their own direction and I'll say again what I've already said to you because I care: When a guy is interested, he ALWAYS SHOWS IT, even if it happens unconscioulsy... he always reveals himself... So if he is interested he'll express it one way or another... Stop wondering, just wait and see, if he doesn't do anything on his OWN initiative it means he just wants you to be friends... Trust me, love can't be rushed... it comes when it is the right time... And it happens before you even realise it. Take it easy and don't stress yourself about it alright honey? *hugs*
Awww, Jojo, you're so ****in right! I know I know, but it seems like I just can't help myself...and believe me I'm really mad at myself... I'm sooo gonna try not to act like that...
Thank you so much for these words...I really needed them!^^ *squeeze hugs*

crazy robster said:

That's very well said.

Di, how did it go?

MrRandomGuy said:
have fun riding :)

Hopefully the guy will figure out to use the wonderful invention made by Alexander Gram Bell
Ha ha...thanks...^^
And thanks to you too, Jackie... ;)

Yeah, I had some good time...I've been ridin for over an hour...yup, yup, Randi was exhausted... :p

Uh, uh, I was just looking at school pics and realized that I can show you Rok, lol...so, he's the 4th from the left in upper row:
http://www2.arnes.si/~ssceekon1s/dijaki/SLIKE RAZREDOV/3f.jpg

diana said:
Ha ha...thanks...^^

Yeah, I had some good time...I've been ridin for over an hour...yup, yup, Randi was exhausted... :p

Uh, uh, I was just looking at school pics and realized that I can show you Rok, lol...so, he's the 4th from the left in upper row:
He looks alright(if I can judge this..lol)

and why are there so manny hot people in Slovenia?

Wow, you people look good, Jeez is right!!! But...I can't see you on the pic is it because you were the one taking it? Rok looks playful, he looks like one of those guys who like challenges so you'd better act a little indifferent it's the only way to test him and see if he really is interested or not...;)

diana said:
Ha ha...thanks...^^

daym!

and I thought all the hot girls were in Texas!

crazy robster said:
Wow, you people look good, Jeez is right!!! But...I can't see you on the pic is it because you were the one taking it? Rok looks playful, he looks like one of those guys who like challenges so you'd better act a little indifferent it's the only way to test him and see if he really is interested or not...;)
He he, lol...no, this is class pic...and I'm not in the same class as he... ;)
Yeah, I think he really likes challenges...he's that kinda person...you guessed it...wow...cool... :D
Well, I've just found out that he's that kinda person who just likes to play around with girls...but if he falls in love, he would do anything for her...so, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens... ;)

Oh, and btw, I'm just talkin to him on MSN...^^

Ha ha, Paul...you haven't seen my class yet... :p

diana said:
He he, lol...no, this is class pic...and I'm not in the same class as he... ;)
Yeah, I think he really likes challenges...he's that kinda person...you guessed it...wow...cool... :D
Well, I've just found out that he's that kinda person who just likes to play around with girls...but if he falls in love, he would do anything for her...so, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens... ;)

Oh, and btw, I'm just talkin to him on MSN...^^

He looks like the kind of person who would try anything...or is crazy like me!!!!

Back