Euro 2008

i cant get ova the fct that netherlang lost..... i mean i mast admat that thwe rusian coach is brilliant.... i mean the netherlands were tos o goof in the tourny so dfar;.... i mean beating irtlaty and france,.,.,../// wot like 3 goals... and its too mucgh for me. im gonne sleep noa;;;

like I said before the tournament, Holland looked good, but they were never gonna win unfortunately
I was hoping they'd make me eat my words,and after the group games it looked so indeed but nope
once again tactical superiority by Hiddink, the man might take Russia all the way, especially if Pavlyuchenko keeps scoring and Arshavin keeps running like he's from Kenia

I look how like most of us saw france as favorites to win it in the 1st page of the thread and i cant believed i favored them..and i think russia beat netherlands coz hiddink is dutch and knows netherlands team like back of his hand...also some bad coaching from van basten he knew the game was gonna go to extra time but he brought on 3 players at once during normal tim and also didnt put in robben

I look how like most of us saw france as favorites to win it in the 1st page of the thread and i cant believed i favored them..and i think russia beat netherlands coz hiddink is dutch and knows netherlands team like back of his hand...also some bad coaching from van basten he knew the game was gonna go to extra time but he brought on 3 players at once during normal tim and also didnt put in robben

From what I heard.. Robben was injured that's why he didn't put him in

i jst read that before the match Boulahrouz's daughter had died and this had made the team extremely sad and Boulahrouz started the match definitely affecting him and the loss probably made him feel even worse...poor guy... RIP(her daughter)

well lets think about it, netherlands didnt win cause hiddink knew about the dutch game

consider most of these guys were POST-hiddink area like Sneijder,Van der Vaart, the others sure, but attack wise, these guys would have moved on from the Guus era, think fo it more as Russia worked them out, same as NL worked out france and italy

boulrhouz probably shouldnt have played, considering things the way they were, to play at any less than 100% was only going to hurt him and his team, it was best for him and the team if he was with the family. R.I.P his daughter regardless, and dont get me wrong, but if my daughter died, Euro08 would be the furthest thing from my mind

russia play good football, they onyl ever really needed to improve defensively, they have the attack and the relative unknownness to shock teams, in a way theyre kind of the Greece of the tounament

and just LOL@gradon, so drunk off his head xD

i jst read that before the match Boulahrouz's daughter had died and this had made the team extremely sad and Boulahrouz started the match definitely affecting him and the loss probably made him feel even worse...poor guy... RIP(her daughter)

yeah they were wearing a black strip in respect for his daughter

exactly frib

and hiddink was about 1-2 close kicks away from guiding S Korea(or was it Japan?) to WC02 final, and a dodgey refs call away from a fairtale quarter final for the aussies

hes a brilliant man

he teamed with arshavin, has been brilliant

yea he was exceptional with SKorea but they did get some ref help especially in Spain and Italy games but that doesnt mean that Hiddink created a great SKorea team..i think he's the best coach in the world every team he takes is successful

well I'd love to see Spain winning the euro...
nothin bout the other teams its just the fact that I wont be able to live here in germany when one of the other teams win -.- bc some or lets say 99% of the ppl livin here (russian, turkish or german) think they are idk what just bc they got so far... imo they have a toooooo big ego up their in their heads... I mean nothin against ppl celebrating their team but what I know from here (at least in my town) its just not fun anymore...
I mean hello its just a football game!

Back