Gold diggers stink!

ImWithStupid said:
Nope. You attempted to insult me when you questioned if I ever went to school. There's no other way to take that, I know what you meant, you can claim whatever you want but I know what you were implying.

Anyway. Saying it over and over doesn't make it true.

Just saying that because I date, that proves your point that all humans need companionship is like me saying that just because one person gives oral sex means everyone does.

Now. Cite these textbooks with verifiable on line references to the exact text.

Now your just being a smart butt, trying to waste my time, if I had any real thought you were genuinely asking an honest question I would gladly do this for you but I will not wast my time on someone being a wise cracker.

I proved my point through your own need to date. You and Ali are the only two people saying your completely happy being alone and yet you both date, now why would anyone who is happy search for change on such a massive scale? Even those people who do not have standard likes in the relationship department are constantly looking for their idea of companionship so where is this example of humans being happy all alone?

ImWithStupid said:
Because since you've been back (which was mostly my idea by the way) I've done nothing to you that was anything but interact in a civil manner. I even went out of my way on another thread when you started your whole, "I know you better than you do" act and just quit replying and thought that after some time of me not doing anything, you'd be able to take a friggin' joke.

I guess fragile egos last forever.

I challenge you to find one time since you were allowed back that I attacked you or treated you in any manner different from anyone else.

Pointing out your behaviors is not any indication of weakness on my part Joe. I am just telling thing the way they are, my view of them or if they hurt me are not indicated by just pointing these facts out.

But I did miss something from your earlier comment I should have picked up on.

You said you were just following the post before your post.......that is pretty significant because that proves you were not trying to joke with me but instead you were just following suit with the slam on me by someone else.

So again, the same question I keep asking eddo........why would I ever expect a reiendly joke from you? What in your behavior toward me has given me the belief you would ever be friendly to me?

ImWithStupid said:
Yea. I even posted your words in red where you said just that.

What you posted proved I did not say that Joe.

I never said you could not be normal, I said emotions were part of being normal and companionship was part of our emotional stability. You date because you already feel the emotional segment missing from your life so you are already normal.

Trying to "erase" your emotional side would mean you were not normal.

timesjoke said:
I proved my point through your own need to date. You and Ali are the only two people saying your completely happy being alone and yet you both date, now why would anyone who is happy search for change on such a massive scale? Even those people who do not have standard likes in the relationship department are constantly looking for their idea of companionship so where is this example of humans being happy all alone?

Why the dodge?

Why can't you answer a direct question?

Where is all this text book, psychological proof you keep saying is out there.

I think it's obvious you can't back your statement and you did what you so often do, and tried to pass your "opinion" off as "fact" and hoped nobody would challenge it.

Just because someone does something doesn't make it a need.

I'll take it as an epic failure on your part and end it here.

I apologize that I am not quoting previous posts here, but I have to make this a quickie.....heh.

1) I am SO sorry I used the words "foolish" and "conform". The words TJ actually used were "silly" and "not natural" (indicating one needs to CONFORM to return to a more "natural" state). I am a terrible person and should be severely spanked for my grievous error.

2) I don't use how much money a man spends on me during a date as some kind of measuring tool to gauge his worth as a person. What I'm really looking for is how much of himself he's willing to invest in me. Hell, if he took me for a long walk around the lake on a first date, I'd be thrilled! That shows he has an appreciation for nature and wanted to really get to know me. If he took me to a petting zoo because he was watching his 4 year old niece that day, I would be ecstatic! That again shows an appreciation for nature, animals, children and I'd love that he wanted to include me in that mix. To be honest, I think a "dinner and a movie" date is the most boring, cliche thing there is....but that's just me because I'm not the gold digging type.

3) People don't use dating exclusively as a means to find a long term partner. I, like many, view dating as a source to meet new people, attend public functions, tap some ass and/or do some networking among other reasons. Some definitely use dating to find their soul mate, but not all, and not all the time.

I will agree that human beings need some sort of contact with others throughout their lifetime. Certainly! But people do not NEED a long term partner. People NEED food, water and shelter to survive. They NEED some kind of human contact to learn how to...well, be human! But people don't NEED one person in their life for the long haul. There are many people who have lived alone (i.e. remained single) and managed to survive just fine.

I can't speak for IWS, but I have made the decision to remain single because that's what works for me. Will I still date? Yes, but again, it would be as a means to meet new people and network...NOT as a means to get married / find SOMEBODY / etc...

I guess that blows your concrete "proof" out of the water, huh TJ? Now about all those verifiable texts you could so "easily" provide.......????

4) You want me to stand up for you? Earn it.

5) My "a man on the couch next to me complaining about the pickles on his sandwich" was a very tongue in cheek statement. Anyone who knows me would see I was being facetious with that comment and not making a slam against ALL men.

6) Society (and you made this point in the shoutbox one day) says that people who choose to remain single are "selfish". Really? Sure, I like being able to do what I want, how I want, where I want, when I want and who I want, but that's not the sole reason why I'm choosing to be alone. I've been sorely misused in the past and frankly, I'm not good for anybody...and I accept that! I'm doing the world a favor and sparing a good man from the annoyance, frustration and torture of trying to be with me for the long haul. Even YOU should appreciate that bottom line, TJ!

That's pretty fukking UNselfish, if you ask me.

IWS and Ali, my point still stands, semantics aside, there is something inside you wanting companionship so that is why your dating.

If you were 100% happy with your current situations, you would not date, pretty simple.

I point to your earlier comment about how you find all your companionship in family and friends.......but if this is true, and you get everything you need already, then there is no need to date....right?

Obviously your looking for more.

Ali, I never called you a gold digger, I was just pointing out you said in your own words that you expected men to pay your way on the first few dates, that shows that you still place a monetary requirement on the men your willing to date. Let's say a nice guy wanted to date you but could not afford to pay your way, what then?

Would you even notice a guy like that? Shrug him off as a loser? There is nothing wrong with having standards Ali, I am making a point that we all set them in one form or another. So I guess I am saying that the degree of the standard is most likely where people would not agree.

You want a man who will provide you with free entertainment and meals at least for the first few dates. Another woman might want a guy who can provide her with a new car. In comparison there is a dollar difference but both are setting a standard so the mindset is the same.

If you say your man on the couch comment was just a joke I appoligize but you said it at the same time you never make general statements so I thought it was funny really that you would claim to never make general statements then make one, lol.

I will go back to my earlier comment though, how can I discuss "general" subjects with you if you will only look to the exceptions?

My example was men who like having sex with women, on the general side this is true for the mass majority of men but as you point out, there are exceptions like in this case some men prefer to date other men.

If you cannot discuss the "general" truths for society, then why even get involved? I easily admit that there are exceptions to every rule, but the exceptions do not erase the rule as your trying to say in almost all of these discussions Ali.

I am not trying to give you a hard time, but I do not understand why you refuse to admit the "general truths" of the majority in these discussions.

TJ found him a woman that wanted fake knockers.

Just making an observation to help everyone understand where he comes from on the issue of gold digging women folk...

I am perfectly happy with my situation.

Single.

Not looking for relationship.

Casual sex here and there.

I don't need anyone to define me.

eddo said:

Just making an observation to help everyone understand where he comes from on the issue of gold digging women folk...

Now this is a great point about how your always completely negative to me eddo.

How long were me and Tami together before we got her new boobs? Do you know? So how do you know what Tami was looking for in a man? You should know part of the situation because I told you all about how it came to be as a joke we had when a local radio station was giving away a free set of boobies in a contest so the idea was planted by that, it was not a precondition of us getting together as your claiming.

Why are you and a couple other people so preoccupied with trying to take shots at Tami?

timesjoke said:
Now this is a great point about how your always completely negative to me eddo.

How long were me and Tami together before we got her new boobs? Do you know? So how do you know what Tami was looking for in a man? You should know part of the situation because I told you all about how it came to be as a joke we had when a local radio station was giving away a free set of boobies in a contest so the idea was planted by that, it was not a precondition of us getting together as your claiming.

Why are you and a couple other people so preoccupied with trying to take shots at Tami?

I simply "borrowed" your ability to know how everyone else feels, and applied it to your life situation with regards to Tami. Kind of a neat trick really. This will help make discussions so much more fun!

If you can know how everyone else fells about everything, then I can most certainly know how Tami really feels.

eddo said:
I simply "borrowed" your ability to know how everyone else feels, and applied it to your life situation with regards to Tami. Kind of a neat trick really. This will help make discussions so much more fun!

If you can know how everyone else fells about everything, then I can most certainly know how Tami really feels.

No, you knew the truth and offered a false example instead, some would call that a lie.

timesjoke said:
No, you knew the truth and offered a false example instead, some would call that a lie.

nope, I applied your logic to you (and you didn't like it.) Some would call that a win..

I do. :D

eddo said:
nope, I applied your logic to you (and you didn't like it.) Some would call that a win..

I do. :D

Call it what you want, when I discuss 'possible' meanings behind thing I do not already know the reality, it is as yet to be discovered so my propositions are part of learning what the truth is.

You already knew the truth and ignored the truth to tell a lie instead for the purpose of being ugly.

Here we see intent to be the true factor. My intent is to disect an issue and look for common truths, your intent is to find any way possible to be nasty to me.

timesjoke said:
Call it what you want, when I discuss 'possible' meanings behind thing I do not already know the reality, it is as yet to be discovered so my propositions are part of learning what the truth is.

You already knew the truth and ignored the truth to tell a lie instead for the purpose of being ugly.

Here we see intent to be the true factor. My intent is to disect an issue and look for common truths, your intent is to find any way possible to be nasty to me.

^^ =

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, nice try eddo but your the fail my friend.

You told a lie for personal vendetta reasons. The fact you would even want to do that with someone on the internet shows your life is a fail......

View attachment 2414

Attachments

• db3002bed07d3b8931188c9d424beef6.png
    db3002bed07d3b8931188c9d424beef6.png
    320.2 KB · Views: 9
Nice pict, I give you that, but all this fluff to hide you lied to chase a personal vendetta?

I remember another person asking you about your need to hide the truth as well. I am trying to remember who that was........

timesjoke said:
Nice pict, I give you that, but all this fluff to hide you lied to chase a personal vendetta?
I remember another person asking you about your need to hide the truth as well. I am trying to remember who that was........

alrighty then, lets examine this:
eddo said:

Where exactly did I lie?
Did Tami not get fake knockers? Did she not want them? Did you force her to get them?
Is Tami getting fake knockers not part of your life experience that has led you to this point in your life? Did it not contribute in some way at all to your positions and/or views regarding women?

so, where did I lie?

eddo said:
so, where did I lie?

You said I found a woman who wanted fake knockers, this is a lie because when I found her she did not want fake knockers, and you already knew that.

Back