Gold diggers stink!

timesjoke said:
You said I found a woman who wanted fake knockers, this is a lie because when I found her she did not want fake knockers, and you already knew that.

I don't recall stating any kind of time-line one way or the other.

and again with the knowing what other people know. geeze...

eddo said:
I don't recall stating any kind of time-line one way or the other.

and again with the knowing what other people know. geeze...

Oh, very slick eddo but you do not get away with that one.

The discussion was specifically about setting standards and Ali setting a financial standard on men to require they pay her way on dates, your response was clearly along those lines about women setting standards and how Tami wanted someone to buy her fake knockers.

Gold diggers stink is the topic title eddo, this is what we are discussing so your example was to offer Tami as a gold digger because she wanted fake boobies, other wise you post makes no sense at all because it has nothing to do with this subject.

timesjoke said:
Oh, very slick eddo but you do not get away with that one.

The discussion was specifically about setting standards and Ali setting a financial standard on men to require they pay her way on dates, your response was clearly along those lines about women setting standards and how Tami wanted someone to buy her fake knockers.

Gold diggers stink is the topic title eddo, this is what we are discussing so your example was to offer Tami as a gold digger because she wanted fake boobies, other wise you post makes no sense at all because it has nothing to do with this subject.

whatever helps ya sleep better at night, TJ.

I already won.

eddo said:
whatever helps ya sleep better at night, TJ.

I already won.

Won?

Is that all your trying to do?

You won with a lie? Is that how you have to win something? Believe what you want, your selfdelusion means little to me, nothing said on the internet changes my sleeping patterns, lol.

timesjoke said:
You won with a lie? Is that how you have to win something? Believe what you want, your selfdelusion means little to me, nothing said on the internet changes my sleeping patterns, lol.

hmmm, ya know, I think that is why you struggle understanding people on these boards.

See, I have friends here, and frankly it matters to me how they are doing, what their opinions are, and what they say.

Some have different opinions, but I care what they say. Sure, in the end, it is all just words on a screen that I can turn off at anytime, but to me there are real people behind those words, and real people that I care about.

I enjoy reading, learning, and discussing/debating with these people. It makes me happy. Hopefully, I bring some happiness into their lives as well. When my friends hurt, I hurt. When they are sad, I am sad. When something good happens in their lives, I am happy for them. and yes, sometimes they affect my sleeping patterns.
I will probably never meet anyone from here in real life, but that doesn't make their friendship any less special to me than those that I have in my non-internet world.

Maybe you should try taking us for who we are, and learn who we are, instead of always trying to be better than us. Maybe then you can start to understand our humor, our idiosyncrasies, our mannerisms, and then we could communicate on a deeper level- without all the crap (whether that crap is real or imagined) tossed in.

We're good people TJ, and you are missing most of it by going out of your way to be better than us.

eddo said:
hmmm, ya know, I think that is why you struggle understanding people on these boards.

See, I have friends here, and frankly it matters to me how they are doing, what their opinions are, and what they say.

Some have different opinions, but I care what they say. Sure, in the end, it is all just words on a screen that I can turn off at anytime, but to me there are real people behind those words, and real people that I care about.

I enjoy reading, learning, and discussing/debating with these people. It makes me happy. Hopefully, I bring some happiness into their lives as well. When my friends hurt, I hurt. When they are sad, I am sad. When something good happens in their lives, I am happy for them. and yes, sometimes they affect my sleeping patterns.
I will probably never meet anyone from here in real life, but that doesn't make their friendship any less special to me than those that I have in my non-internet world.

Maybe you should try taking us for who we are, and learn who we are, instead of always trying to be better than us. Maybe then you can start to understand our humor, our idiosyncrasies, our mannerisms, and then we could communicate on a deeper level- without all the crap (whether that crap is real or imagined) tossed in.

We're good people TJ, and you are missing most of it by going out of your way to be better than us.

Hear hear!
Well said and I concur.
I mean thats what I've been trying to say forever.

eddo said:

No struggle at all eddo, I understand you very well. You hold grudges and you also believe facts be damned if you can support a friend over someone you do not like. This thing you have for me started at the jungkle and you can't leave it behind, you did the same thing with someone else we know.

eddo said:

Just because they are your friends that does not mean they are perfect eddo, you don't have to kiss their behinds.....that is if they are your real friends and not just using you to feed their own ego.

eddo said:

Again I do not see how debating a topic and having friends is exclusive, maybe you do but to me a friend likes you for who you really are, not for who you pretend to be just to get along with the established pecking order.

eddo said:

And I give you a lot of recognition for that eddo.....but again what does that have to do with having a debate? I like many people here, I have said many times I even like Ali and IWS in a lot of ways but my feelings for them does not change how I disect a topic down to the base ingredients. Facts are facts, reality is reality, friendships do not change this.

eddo said:
Maybe you should try taking us for who we are, and learn who we are, instead of always trying to be better than us.

Your the guy who said all he was trying to do is "win" against me. In fact this entire post is all warm and cuddly and your attempt to try and talk down your nose at me eddo, not the other way around.

I know who you are by what you do eddo, and what you do is sometimes you feel it is okay to lie just to "win", you already admitted that so again I ask you the same question you refuse to answer:

Why should I ever expect a joke from you?

eddo said:
Maybe then you can start to understand our humor, our idiosyncrasies, our mannerisms, and then we could communicate on a deeper level- without all the crap (whether that crap is real or imagined) tossed in.

Reality does not need to curve around human frailties eddo. What is, is. Friendships do not change reality. I actually do very well even with Ali, the problem with Ali is she refuses to allow a discussion that shows women in a negative light without exploding on anyone who is saying the negative things. She has done this with several other people long before I ever showed up in her life.

You as her friend are offering her blind support, right or wrong your her man. If you feel that is right for you then fine, but me I cannot turn my back on the things I hold as important just to be politically correct.

eddo said:

Again it is you who is claining to be better than me, not the other way around. Yes you are good people, I have never said anything else.

Do you honestly believe that me not agreeing with what you say means I think your not good people eddo?

Why is it I must conform to you eddo? Why do you demand I ignore facts and reality to be a part of your group? Friendships are two way streets eddo and so far you, Ali, and IWS and a few other people demand I give you understanding but you do not spare me one speck of it yourself.

Why?

I would love to be on friendly terms with you and everyone else here eddo, but that will never happen as long as your trying to beat me down into submission. I do not respond well to threats or attacks on my loved ones and yet that is the thing you turn to first.

Have I ever took a shot at your family or loved ones eddo? How about Ali? Did I ever say nasty things about Ali's family?

Well you and Ali have done that to me hundreds of times, so why should I want to be friends with someone who acts that way?

I am the only one who has had his hand out to you and Ali and even IWS but to date, none of you have returned my gestures. I will keep my hand out because unlike yourself I do not hold grudges and am willing to be as friendly as you will let me be eddo.

Remember, you have never made a nice comment to or about me in over a year in public, I on the other hand have complimented you and Ali in public many times.........so who is being unfriendly eddo?

timesjoke said:
lots of stuff that proves eddo's point over and over again
un -freaking- believable....

View attachment 2416

ya know what, you shouldn't ever expect a joke from me or anyone else. Because you won't take the time and/or energy to learn us. period.

I'm done for now.

Attachments

• 0f45bb76072dd61676f9651729dfc714.jpg
    0f45bb76072dd61676f9651729dfc714.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 9
timesjoke said:
I am the only one who has had his hand out to you and Ali and even IWS but to date, none of you have returned my gestures. I will keep my hand out because unlike yourself I do not hold grudges and am willing to be as friendly as you will let me be eddo.

Really? Because you sure keep bringing up sh!t from the past. I challenged you to find one instance where I interacted with you in any way different from anyone else since you've been back, and you haven't produced one bit of evidence, yet you keep bringing up how unfairly I treat you.

Sounds like a grudge to me.

ImWithStupid said:
Really? Because you sure keep bringing up sh!t from the past. I challenged you to find one instance where I interacted with you in any way different from anyone else since you've been back, and you haven't produced one bit of evidence, yet you keep bringing up how unfairly I treat you.

Sounds like a grudge to me.

Yep, you called everyone on the board a holocaust denier.....right.

eddo, as I keep saying, you have not said one nice thing to me in public in over a year, try being nice to me and I will meet you half way.

Just the truth eddo, if you could say otherwise you would not be spending so much time with attempted deflections.

I asked to meet in the middle eddo, is that not good enough for you?

timesjoke said:
Yep, you called everyone on the board a holocaust denier.....right.

No. I didn't even call you a holocaust denier, and what I did say in relation to the holocaust was a joke.

Actually, TJ....RO called you a "holocaust denier", not IWS.

And RO prefers living single rather than "needing" one long term companion, the unnatural cad!

Also, rumor has it that he's an athiest, has had 9 abortions and once snubbed Sarah Palin at a party, but that's just hearsay.

You should probably take him to task like the rest of us or is your little man crush on him blinding you to his faults.... :D

timesjoke said:
Just the truth eddo, if you could say otherwise you would not be spending so much time with attempted deflections.

I asked to meet in the middle eddo, is that not good enough for you?

meet in the middle huh? nice attempt to pin this all on me.

whatever. See, I've tried with you, and just don't care anymore if you get my humor, my style of writing, or understand anything about me. You obviously don't care to know the real me, so why should I care?

You are like wez to me. Maybe you're here, maybe you're not. Either way, I'll carry on like I always do.

If you want to get to know me, then fine. If you want to think you're better than me, then fine. If you decide not to come back, then fine. if you want to just co-exist, then fine.

Carry on then.

So all that talk was just BS eddo?

If you were sincere you would accept a middle ground proposal but that would mean you would have to contribute to it and your not willing to do that now are you?

But I do believe you when you say your doing with me as you did with Wez. You and Ali have made up your minds to hate, and that is all that matters. You do not care about right or wrong or anything else, just your need to feed your vendetta.

Well here I am eddo.

Equally ready to take your hand in trying to be friendly if not friends or going head to head with you........I can go either way, and as usual it will be you who sets the stage for this play.

ImWithStupid said:
No. I didn't even call you a holocaust denier, and what I did say in relation to the holocaust was a joke.

ImWithStupid said:
In all fairness, TJ also believes his divorce to be of equal weight and importance to the holocaust. :D

Your saying I believe divorce and the holocaust are equal in severity Joe, that is the same thing as saying I am a holocaust denier, the meaning is the same.

And again, why would I ever expect you to joke with me Joe?

timesjoke said:
Your saying I believe divorce and the holocaust are equal in severity Joe, that is the same thing as saying I am a holocaust denier, the meaning is the same.

No, that was me jokingly saying you thought your divorce was as bad as the holocaust. Exagerating your view of your divorce, not minimizing the scope of th holocaust, playing off of the previous post in the thread.

timesjoke said:
And again, why would I ever expect you to joke with me Joe?

So what you're saying is you're just as prejudicial as Prof. Gates, then. You jumped to the wrong conclusion, supposedly based on your life experiences, so did Gates.

So if it's OK for you, then it's hypocritical for you to damn Gates for the same reaction.

timesjoke said:
So all that talk was just BS eddo?

not a bit. It just means that I am tired of this from you and am ready to move on. I tried, you failed. My head is not strong enough to take any more wall beating.

ImWithStupid said:
No, that was me jokingly saying you thought your divorce was as bad as the holocaust. Exagerating your view of your divorce, not minimizing the scope of th holocaust, playing off of the previous post in the thread.
That's how I took it, because time after time TJ's shows that his own life experiences trump everyone else's.

Back