ISLAM,ask your questions.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
As a muslim,there are limits to what you say. It's not about limiting free speech. Maybe,abu mubarak just doesn't want to say something that may directly or indirectly go against Islam.
And I agree that if you are talkative,you normally don't choose your words wisely.
I don't know if you ever visited Ummah.com/forum but, it is GOSSIP alley

And AbuM leads the charge most of the time which is why I asked the question.

When I bring these facts before him and the Ummah, I get permenantly BANNED.

Richard Owl Mirror said:
I don't know if you ever visited Ummah.com/forum but, it is GOSSIP alley

And AbuM leads the charge most of the time which is why I asked the question.

I've heard of the site,but haven't visited it.What sort of gossip goes on there?

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
You pathetic excuse of a human being!
AIG, at least I am human. Not some grunting neanderthal that believes in ramadan and pig-****!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
It has been explained to you time and time again,that those verses have to do with certain events that took place.
Uh, then why do islamic scholars disagree? http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/apostasy.htm

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
If any person attacked me cos of what I believed and threw me out of my home(which was done to the early muslims).Then YES! I would fight till I win or be killed.
I'm sure you would! That is what islam is all about, you'd finally be practicing true islam.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
You still say the term ''true Islam''.You think Islam is all about killing and all that is bad.
Yes, I do.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Look at your ****in' religion.You can never lie about the fact that it has caused more distruction than all the other religions existing on this earth put together.What of the sick verses in your bible and the slavery.
FALSE! You are a liar, but I don't blame you you follow the king of liars.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
And don't say there were muslim traders.The difference is that they were going against what the Quran said,but your fellow christian brethren were just following their ''beautiful'' religion!
What crap, AIG. You don't even know what you're talking about.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
And you say that Tizz,builder and I are stupid? We're not the ones who enjoy the death of people.We're not the fools who don't respect other people's beliefs.
Don't forget yourself, AIG the one who doesn't respect any belief but islam. and BTW, for your information, respecting and intelligence are not the same thing.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
You're a ****in' jerk.We'll see if Jesus saves you,since you certainly don't follow what was said to be his teachings.
I eat pork.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I've heard of the site,but haven't visited it.What sort of gossip goes on there?
Everything from who sleeps with whom, trading naked pictures of muslim women who the men have slept with and then use the pics taken with camera phones as proof they are sluts, to the mundane gossip.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Can islam be fixed, or is eradication the only alternative?

MRIH, the same question could and should be asked of the Catholic / Christian churches.

They too are in disarray, in-fighting among the various sects, using their vast resources to influence social changes, etc...
rather than remaining focused upon their sole purpose which is Spiritual not Physical.

Can islam be fixed, or is eradication the only alternative?

No and No. You claim to be intelligent?

Consider nukes. It's okay in the name of God.

Pray for their souls as you atomise them.

Richard Owl Mirror said:
MRIH, the same question could and should be asked of the Catholic / Christian churches.

They too are in disarray, in-fighting among the various sects, using their vast resources to influence social changes, etc...
rather than remaining focused upon their sole purpose which is Spiritual not Physical.
Earth to retard! The same question could be asked of most anything... It was posed to AIG about islam.

Earth to retard! The same question could be asked of most anything... It was posed to AIG about islam.

Reality to Loser. Have you taken the time to read your guff?

I'm considering offering you a contract to write comedy.

So what if it was posted to me? He was sharing his views with us.
Yeah yeah it's always about Islam.Methinks there is so much jealousy in you.
Islam is perfection,christianity is contradiction. :p

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Fixed,just like you religion? ''From God'' ha ha ha ha

If you're gonna insult someone, at least speak some English. "Just like you religion." You have got to be shitting me.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
So what if it was posted to me? He was sharing his views with us.
Yeah yeah it's always about Islam.Methinks there is so much jealousy in you.
Islam is perfection,christianity is contradiction. :p
What the **** is the name of this thread? It's about asking YOU questions about your pig-**** ISLAM! If you want to talk about something else go to the appropriate thread or create a new one... You ****ing retards that jump shift and hi-jack threads are wastes of skin.

What the **** is the name of this thread? It's about asking YOU questions about your pig-**** ISLAM! If you want to talk about something else go to the appropriate thread or create a new one... You ****ing retards that jump shift and hi-jack threads are wastes of skin.

Oops just forgot where I was for a minute.Don't all threads you reply to include Islam? or you always have to add Islam in the mix.

What the **** is the name of this thread? .

You can't read? Not my problem.

It's about asking YOU questions about your pig-**** ISLAM! .

No, It's about Islam. Ask your questions. Can you read that? I'm asking you now, what is your base issue with Islam? Why do you, as a supposed Islam hater, hate Islam?

If you want to talk about something else go to the appropriate thread or create a new one... .

Likewise. If you want to berate and belittle and pull your pud in public, go to the appropriate thread.

You ****ing retards that jump shift and hi-jack threads are wastes of skin.

Pot calling the kettle black. Grow up child. Then we can talk some more.

Outlaw2747 said:
If you're gonna insult someone, at least speak some English. "Just like you religion." You have got to be shitting me.

I think MRIH is smart enough to know what I meant.I think :rolleyes:
Sheesh shorty,if brains were dynamite,you wouldn't have enough to BLOW you(I mean 'your') nose. :rolleyes:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Oops just forgot where I was for a minute.
You mean "for a whole lifetime".

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Don't all threads you reply to include Islam?
I do like threads about islam... because islam is so dark and sinister!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
or you always have to add Islam in the mix.
You started this thread AIG... YOU added islam in the mix.

No just for a moment.

I do like threads about islam... because islam is so dark and sinister!

To you it is dark and sinister.How can it be anything else when it is taken in by a dark and sinister heart like yours?

You started this thread AIG... YOU added islam in the mix.

Yeah,but I was speaking of all the threads that you ''high jacked'' with your pathetic insults about Islam.
I put this thread up to try and help people understand that Islam is not what you percieve it to be.But you ''entertained'' us with your same old useless insults.

Is there a choice?

I do like threads about islam...

No ****ing kidding? Who would have known? Fixated **** is how we see you.

because islam is so dark and sinister!

Close to your black heart is Islam. Who knows why? Must be your narrow-minded view of something you have little comprehension of.

You started this thread AIG...

So what? Does that mean you can contribute nothing but ****?

YOU added islam in the mix.

Tryhard ****. Islam was around way before you were swimming around in your father's ballsack, looking for the exit sign.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Yeah,but I was speaking of all the threads that you ''high jacked'' with your pathetic insults about Islam.
Yeah, which thread did I "high jack"?

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I put this thread up to try and help people understand that Islam is not what you percieve it to be.
And the thread is here and I am very much on topic and truthful when I say with a loud resounding voice... ahem Islam is pig-****.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
But you ''entertained'' us with your same old useless insults.
I've got it! How to become a non muslim the islamic way... Profess the following:
There is only one God, and his prophet damn sure isn't that pedophile Mohammed (pay piss be upon him).