Important New Members Sign In Here

phreakwars said:
This isn't a ****ing NFL forum, I hate football, please shut up, you have already ****ing introduced yourself. Get onto another topic.

Well thanks for that you *****, at least you saved me wasting time on a ****ed up site like this, if you are a mod i am surprised this place lasted so long.Well that was a quick one but to be a dickhead like you must of taken some time.See you knobhead.

cowboys said:
Well thanks for that you *****, at least you saved me wasting time on a ****ed up site like this, if you are a mod i am surprised this place lasted so long.Well that was a quick one but to be a dickhead like you must of taken some time.See you knobhead.

Hold your horses there cowboy. This is What pisses you off. Stick around, you may like it.

Come on cowboys we have had and seen worse **** than this and kicked ass to the max just think ibeherestll lmbfwao

cowboys said:

Just a suggestion for when you come here...

HAVE. THICK. SKIN.

We **** on each other all the time, just don't get stupid with the debates (i.e. derailing threads with utter nonsense).

cowboys said:
Is that idiot really a mod or just a wanna be mod.
Idiot ?? Who are you calling an idiot ?? The only idiot I see is YOU..It even says so under your name.:D

That figures though, almost every cowboy I have ever met was an idiot.

Speaking of which, I wonder where that ****er TEX has been, we haven't seen his Meth induced ugly British ass for quite some time.

Sadly, most cowboys don't have the slightest clue that their entire existence is based around a persona that has been hijacked by the world of modern homo-erotica. Chaps, spurs, riding crops, sex with horses etc. All cowboy lore that is now owned by guys called Simon that like to get shagged by three to four other men in chaps on Saturday nights.

THE BITCH said:
Come on cowboys we have had and seen worse **** than this and kicked ass to the max just think "ibeherestll lmbfwao"

And ****ing English.. You must at least speak ****ing English..;)

nobrainer said:
Idiot ?? Who are you calling an idiot ?? The only idiot I see is YOU..It even says so under your name.:D

That figures though, almost every cowboy I have ever met was an idiot.

Speaking of which, I wonder where that ****er TEX has been, we haven't seen his Meth induced ugly British ass for quite some time.

Ohh look a clever twat, nice try though for a benny look alike.:cool:

Feckless Wench said:
Oh great, another Brit doing his best to show the rest of us up.

Oh look another southern softie who cannot read.I am not a Brit i am ****ing English and should i let some idiot have a go without defending myself, typical Londoner.

phreakwars said:
Brit... English... same difference.... Bad teeth, big ears, and a stupid accent..:rolleyes:

English and british is completly different British is four different races English is one

Back