Smoking at 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop bashing liberals! What the **** did they ever do to you? Everyone has their own opinions, their not a liberals unless they say they are! It's not up to you to judge...

YOu watch a lot of fox news, don't you?

Clogz said:
Nice flip-flopping, my liberal friend, but you kinds stooged this up. The english language, unlike every other language in the world, lacks a pronoun that is not gender specific. Because of this, the baby in proper english is an 'it'. We don't know the determined sex yet, and if I did I would surely call it by such. If you have a problem, take it up with Webster's dictionary, ok?
You didn't come as rude, you came off as a liberal. Of course a liberal would shield this girl; in fact, its downright stereotypical liberal behavior. I think that, maybe, you should re-evaluate your views.

And btw: You and me, my friend, have been warned by ATLien himself our interactions. You had your shot, I had mine. Now just let it go, because I am, ok?

I never received any personal warning from ATLien, and i have said absolutely nothing against you in a personal sense. Look, i didnt make that post with the intention of bringing back our arguments. I was making a statement based upon my beliefs. I understand that you dont have the exact same beleifs, but i'm asking you to be thoughtful enough to respect other's beliefs. To me there is no such thing as "an it". As for telling me to let things go, i say this. You brought up our past, not I. Therefore you seem to have the issue with letting things go. And as for me being a liberal, okay, so i may be, but think about this. Liberals wont ruin this country. The people who dont want this country to change anything will. Have a nice day Clogz.

on abortion, if you say removing a foetus that doesn't even have a brain is murder, then you can also say that male masturbation is murder and that a woman who doesn't have sex and lets her eggs "go to waste", if you can say that, is a murderer. however, a foetus with a brain and a beating heart is a human and should be treated as such. i don't like the concept of man playing god but i still want personal freedom, and it should be the woman's choice, at least before the foetus grows a brain and a heart. women, especially teenage girls should not be forced to give birth if they don't want it. that counts espexially for rape victims. humans make mistakes and should not be forced to something like childbirth just because they made a mistake or if they were forced to something.

Rape yes, if they do if with there own free will, they should take responsabilty for there actions. Thats what i think, or what i would do if i was female, and as a male i would get a full time job to pay for everything, cause i made the mistake.

yeah you're probly right. i have no simpathy for ppl who just have sex and don't think about the consequences. but in case of rape or a birth control that brakes, e.g. a condom or something, then an abortion is totally justified.
yet, if the foetus doesn't think or have a heartbeat, i simply don't care and think it's up to the woman to decide what is to be done with the foetus

OH MY F... GOD....IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT???
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT,GIRL??
YOU ARE 13 AND PREGNANT!AND IF IT'S NOT ENOUGH YOU'RE DRINKING ALCOHOL AND SMOKING CIGARETTES!!! SORRY BUT ARE YOU STUPID???
why do you come to this forum and talk about your problems..okay...everybody here can talk about problems, but not that sort of problems....if this is a joke, it's a real bad!!!

jeez, u're stupid or what? saying these things (or askin for help) won't help the fact u did it, so u deserve it. man, have a lil bit of self-respect.

hate ppl like this

Viktorova said:
I had a friend come over and we went out to rent a film... we went into a shop and bought cigarettes... she offered me one and i took it and found that it was wicked! i am only 13 but it doesn't really matter to have a couple cigarettes a month is it?

My friend and i both 13 just went in acting drunk and i asked how much a small packet of Malboro is and the keeper was like ok and gave it to us with a lighter... :thumbsup:

i am getting abortion/taking pills and will smoking affect it?
OMFG!!!ARE F***ING SERIOUS???GIRL,DO U HAVE A BRAIN????OR ARE U THAT STUPID?IF U ARE PREGNANT U SHOULDN´T DRINK ALCOHOL AND SMOKE!!!!IF U SMOKE IT WILL AFFECT TO THE BABY BITCH!!!!!
DAMN!WHAT A WHORE U ARE!U SHOULDN´T HAVE TOLD US THIS!!U REALLY NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP GIRL!!!GET OUT OF HERE AND GO TO PROFESIONAL HELP AND TALK WITH YOUR PARENTS 4 CHRIST SAKE!!!!!!
UNBELIEVELE :eek: THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING! :eek:

ShinnizleFan said:
OH MY F... GOD....IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT???
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT,GIRL??
YOU ARE 13 AND PREGNANT!AND IF IT'S NOT ENOUGH YOU'RE DRINKING ALCOHOL AND SMOKING CIGARETTES!!! SORRY BUT ARE YOU STUPID???
why do you come to this forum and talk about your problems..okay...everybody here can talk about problems, but not that sort of problems....if this is a joke, it's a real bad!!!
I don´t think it´s a joke and yeah u are so damn right mkshinoda,that girl is such a whore and she even doesn´t respect herself :mad: what a brainless girl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back