So Minutes To Midnight finally leaked..

well im kinda dissapointed how the last 4 tracks are all slow soft tracks and ive only heard NMS WID BIO GU IP TLTGYA and IB and i must say IB is a little too soft and i hope it'l grow on me and ya i gotta admit eventhough i like TLTGYA the band did give it too much hype
all i can say is that meteora > MTM
yes this album rox alot but the sales will really suck and LP will have to make some big changes in the next album if they wish to stay on top...

Well, a lot of other people I have spoken to about it have said that it will definitely be a grower.

I can't judge it yet though because I can't find a working link *HINT*

Okay,I don't want a damn torrent,they don't work worth a crap. All I want is for someone to just freakin upload and send me a .zip or a .rar,I'm getting pissed about the broken links and crappy non-working torrents I've been sent 3 times

Uhm i DON'T have it, and i WONT give it to who ever DOESN'T want it. But they have to promise me that they will still buy it...

(Get rid of all uppercased words.)

people i will buy MTM and WID (it comes out today here in germany..i dont know) for sure...some tracks are real ****...but i listen all day some other tracks like no more sorrow, hands held high or the litte things...
everyone who wants the album i cant send it per icq
add me..prf

Okay,I don't want a damn torrent,they don't work worth a crap. All I want is for someone to just freakin upload and send me a .zip or a .rar,I'm getting pissed about the broken links and crappy non-working torrents I've been sent 3 times

worked fine for me. you're just doing it wrong. get a bittorrent program at download.com

oh and the dude above me. The lowest I got was 43 kb/s and that was at the start up, took maybe MAYBE 20 minutes to download. Highest I got was 98 kb/s.

worked fine for me. you're just doing it wrong. get a bittorrent program at download.com

oh and the dude above me. The lowest I got was 43 kb/s and that was at the start up, took maybe MAYBE 20 minutes to download. Highest I got was 98 kb/s.

I tried both uTorrent and BitTorrent

Wow... they've done it again. I've just been reminded why I love this band. Minutes to Midnight is amazing. Not what I expected, but I like their new sound just as much as the old. My only crit is that Mike should have rapped more, but it still pwns.

It's still true that I like every single one of their songs... long live Linkin Park. =D

Back