The CoB - Church of Bourdon Thread!

well, since im not the person to follow the members personaly cause im a guy -_- i wont know how they really are, but i feel for you jojo. i guess someone at the m&g at Aus should talk some sence into rob.
we want the old fuzzy cuddly rob back!!!!

Might be beyond talking sense into him... yeah, what would one say?
Rock up for an autograph and introduce yourself then ask hurriedly in that crowded impersonal few seconds where he isn't really paying any attention anyway, with people screaming, the body guards frowning down at you, and the rest of the band jibing and making jokes to get through the monotony and then you stop and ask "Hey Rob, what's wrong with you lately?"
What's he really likely to say?
"Thanks. Next?"
Shame that the Brissy concert is sold out *snuffle*
Guess we're never gonna know.

He doesn't care my sis...he's so laid back he doesn't even feel motivated enough to take his life in his hands and give it a bit of energy, a bit of passion! He's been with the same woman for 6 years and I swear they seem like they are completely drained of passion IF there EVER was any in their relationship. He's so young, so great, why should he be lost in the shadows, why should he be constantly grave, why doesn't he laugh, why doesn't he embrace his woman tenderly why doesn't he enjoy life with all his senses why does he live in such a cold reality? WHY?? My God I hope I'm mistaken, I really hope Robbie is happier than ever but I am not usually wrong when it comes to gauging people's reactions and feelings and I must say our beloved lord lacks so many things in his life emotion-wise. God bless him <3 If he ever reads this and feels it's an invasion of his privacy well, I greatly apologise it wasn't meant to be gossip it's purely the fact that I'm really concerned and I really care about him that's all...Sorry Robbie <3

5d58a418ab377f4272b65cdc1f00cf85.jpg

One I havent seen before, Summersonic last year. Source as ever, LPT.
Go the intellectual look - or maybe a headache... that man's hand on his butt may have sth to do with it! LMFAO

;)

ab3affcf14498ed6effddf15201a5c5e.jpg

Dunno if you guys have seen this before, and okay, it's not of the man himself (sniff) but

I do believe these have been TOUCHED by our Bourdon!! xDD

But here's a few Robby pics for now

484b8124916ef80372de11ad6d0d7cc7.jpg

8fd837c7dbb5bac70c3ad483ed788ec5.jpg

b4b1d3f95395c898849947cec455ac57.jpg

;)
;)
And I still don't understand how people bear to put watermarks on faces as beautiful as LP :[

Last edited by a moderator:
look at all the chester and mike boppers that are out there. do you think they need to grow up? what about those who are crushing on fred durst?

oh cmon we have eyes to see and we appreciated it looool ... Being attracted to someone is human it doesnt mean we'll gonna tie the knot with them it means we have taste. Rob's looking verry good im not obssessed with him though!!!

Rob's looking verry good im not obssessed with him though!!!

It's the lack of the "IT" factor we were discussing a few days ago... Pity cause, objectively speaking, Rob is definitely the most gorgeous guy... Bad influence BAD influence Robbie! Come down from the North Pole and we will adore you again!! <3

OK GIRLS PLEASE SIT DOWN

I MET linkin park last may 30 th in Paris at the meet and greet and my friend took this picture of Rob cheking this French dictionnary book she gave him. When I told you girls he was cute ... when i was face to him i though hes cute like hell damned!!
Im posting a picture just wait a lil bit thanx

Ladies this is Rob may 30 th meet and greet in Paris
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ am unequivocally jealous as all hell. Gorgeous he is. In real life in front of him I'd probably transform into the stupidest groupie ever known to grace the dawn of man... but no matter, I'm never likely to know. He's great eye candy. Aside from that I haven't the faintest idea of the man behind the mask.

Thanks mon amie! He's admittedly great eye candy like my sis says. :thumbsup: By the way do you know if he told her anything? Did he speak at all? Any sign of life whatsoever? Did he smile? Haha this is important info lol :D

Why are you saying that? I think Rob's really happy actually lol do u want me to put any videos where Rob talks to his fans at some meet and greets??

Well, it's not only I who say that but...yeah anyway it's a long story...:) By the way if you have any videos feel free to post them here anyway, we'll all be interested to see them. Thanks again you're too kind :)

PS you're the one who apologised about your English? I don't see anything wrong with your English! You seem pretty fluent to me lol ;)

Im blushing well i get stuck sometimes with my english ask Rob!!! lol I was trying to tell him something he didnt get it i was so shy so ive apologize he said thats ok with a gorgeous smile *noname is now searching for some vids lol* but thanx anyways ill try my best to find a meet and greet vid where Rob speaks to fans

Ok i have a video Rob is smiling we cant hear him but hes like cool enjoy im searching for some more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IK29bx1ZeE&mode=related&search=

mmm damn thats fine eye candy... and I'll be the first to admit I was wrong if I am about his moods lately, it just seems that every single time we see him out and about or anything its the same sorry face... I know he has an image to uphold but seriously, drives me nuts sometimes

But that pic (and the rest) is def worthy. Thanks! And yes I envy you. Goes without saying ;)

jojo i know you have been i little disappointed with rob, i just wanted to know how you think he should make up for it, or to put it better how would you like him to make up for it?
just curious :)

Back