the Revnge is coming American pigs (Off Topic Forum-retro post)

M

Mulism

i just wanna say I swear by Almighty Allah , the Rvenge is comming

and i swear me and mor than one billion muslim will saly americans like a littile sheep and it's Allies

Wait the Revege ameicains ,no one in this earth can stop it

Allah akbar in Battels we heat it , Allah akbat in enemies blow up

see American pigs what they are doing in Iraq and afghanstan and you will find the answer < and i decided after i finish my collage i will jion to jihad against america

call me terror i f you want < if Restince in meaning terrorism VIVA Terrorism
VIVA terrrorism VIVA Restince

We all love death like you all love life ,martying is my Goal ,my only Goal

Allah akabr in battles we hear it , Allah akbar in enmeies Blow up

So you want revenge against the americans for what they have done in Iraq, yet one of the main reasons they went into iraq is because people like you, fanatical muslims, killed hundreds of innocent people in the 9-11 bombings. You see if you actually think about this, and why you want to join a 'jihad' (but you probably won't) you will realise that everything you think you know about how bad the west is etc. has been spoon fed to you by a muslim cleric who is probably more insanse than you.

Also, if you are going to start a Jihad against america and the west, i hope you arn't going to be a hypocrite and live in a westernised civilisation, you're going to have to move to somewhere where they use full religious law.

LovelyLady... Where are you? Doesn't Cheetah here sound a little familiar? Where does he and his kind pick up this rhetoric? You know as well I. It comes straight from the Koran, Imams and Islam itself. This guy wants revenge. He doesn't believe that God himself is capable of his own revenge so he must do it for him. So not only does Islam teach these poor people that killing is good, it teaches them that God is impotent as well.

America is a country full of sinners - I am not muslim - or in support of terrorising America, but I do know the truth...America and the world are in its LAST days...

Yeah. real smart to go around on the 'net leaving your PC or MAC's footprints all over the place and threatening America. The NSA and FBI look exactly for your kind of post on the web. If you're within reach of those agencies, you can bet your ass you'll be getting a visit from them very soon. Don't worry about college or being a Jihad, you'll have one hell of an adventure getting interrogated. :D

Can you say "Full Body Cavity Search" ? :eek:

the only thing that i am fraid is Allah ,Allah will ask me abot my brothere it is agraed bonding that you can imagine it non you and who like you pigs<

i hope you are understand

Ummmm....you need to brush up on your English language skills. You're not making yourself look very bright......janwar ;)

cheetah of Islam said:
the only thing that i am fraid is Allah ,Allah will ask me abot my brothere it is agraed bonding that you can imagine it non you and who like you pigs<

i hope you are understand
Can I get a translation. please.

God dammit... literally! I'm so sick and tired of people hating on each other do to rediculous "Religious believes", it's such a load of ****. You know what, when it comes down to it, over half the wars in history have been about religious believes, and yet all religion is suppose to be about "love"??? So lets all love each-other by viciously dismembering one another???

Hey kid the only reason tha tyou are so calm is cause you don't have nobody over there in iraq. So why don't you just shut up. Look I am also on your side because all of this is nothing other than horse ****. I wish every thing could just stop all these ****ing wars about what? Nothing! Thats right its not religion its not money its not power it nothing.

you know sooner or later all you islamic ****s will die, go to hell, and get raped in the ass by satan. and all your talk is words. i have yet to see any insurgents fight better then a group of 12 year olds could if u put a gun in their hands. but wait youd probly love having them as allies, then you could **** em huh?

Jim Jones and his crew are nothing compared to the cultism of Islam !!!

Jones killed what? 230 folks in Guyana? Islam has killed how many millions in the name of GOD????? What a bunch of losers !

Islam is a Dirty religion!!! Damn you radical muslims to hell!!! Why wish to destroy the world??? YOU are the reason the world cannot live in Peace!!!! REVENGE IS COMING TO YOU!!!!!!! Scum of the earth!!!!

Islam is definitely a religion for the brain-dead. Did anyone notice that the goofball who posted this couldn't even spell "moslem" correctly, let alone "revenge"?

jeepxj4021 said:
man, im pretty scared. cause muslims are gonna get us. thyre not intellegent enough to make a coherent sentence, but there going to orcastate the downfall of america. yeah..okay.

There bad english and unwise, inhumane ways may make you think they are unintelligent, however, some of them are much smarter than you think.