The "Who Remembers?" Thread

woodyloveslinkin

aka Gloomy Mushroom
As in light of my LPF brother's 19th birthday today (JT, or just plain ol' Firehawk or Justin) I've created the thread. Now I know LPF's been a bit dead and dull lately, but we still have some old faces around here still. So...who remembers..?

Who remembers when LPF mistook me for a guy? And when we had non-animated smilies? :)

Vaguely. I remember when we had a lot more active mods, and I also remember when they brought in the newscasters, how their usernames were in orange. I remember when Stupidsoul1 was always on, often lurking the journals. I remember a few older members that are no longer with us. I remember LPP and her whole 'cutting' debarcle. I remember a few things... *sigh* Ahh memories...
Man I miss the good old days...

Oh and before I forget, if you see JT (online) wish him all the best from me. I miss that guy. He was sweet.

wow, i obviously remember those days, seeing as how i joined 3 months before you, woody, but i dont remember everyone mistaking you for a guy OR non animated smilies?? i do have a horrible memory, though. so that could be the case.

those were the good times though. i was a bit of a douche bag to a lot of people, but it was fun as hell. sucks that things had to change. we were all so young back then. most of us were like 14 or 15 right? hahaha, woww

I remember when everyone thought you were a guy, Sarah.

Who remembers "killerfishy" or, my "sister"... Oh boy.

And who remembers when I had a thing for Azem and Hyper? oO

I remember Fi being the journal stalker!

Does anybody remember when I was the youngest active member? (I was 11 when I joined)

I remember the good old days. I think my favorite period of time on here has to be from something like early 2005 to early 2006
at that time, the journals were the most amazing thing in the world, 10-15 people updating their journals very rapidly very regularly. I had a lot of fantastic friendships here back then, really close even...feels weird when I think about it.
and another thing that was great, friday nights here. I had more fun being on here than going out to mindless partying...
the fribby thread and the insane people thread side by side filled with joy and....insanity.:D

the journals were the highpoint for me. not to diss anyone else but I think the person I miss the most has to be Sammi, the half-Persian girl in Sweden... ****, I dont even remember her username but man, those were good times... =)

*mournful sigh* ah.

Ahh that reminds me of something. Remember our long deep and meaningful discussions Vi? (I can still call you that, you were my Viking before you were anyone elses *shifty eyes* haha)
I don't even remember now what they were about, or in what context, I think maybe your journal or something (mine was filled with spontaneous random long winded and mainly Robsessing crap *ahh sigh*) but I do recall Friday nights were busy here, active I mean - we always had someone to talk to and something to do, even without a chat room (which we never use) almost to the point it wasn't unusual if you couldn't get around to reading an interesting update before someone updated again and days worth of info would be backlogged, especially in journals.
I also remember Keza's kewl Mike sig for some reason. Was it Keza? The cartoon Mike looking stressed? XD That was neat. And Jen (Sugarnspice with all those Xx and 0o's in her username) she was awesome with animated sigs and such - a very clever girl that one. She was one of the first to ever read any fics I'd written (sent directly to her at that stage because I wasn't confident enough to post) she was really a great inspiration back when I was a noob.
I remember the LPFs, maybe 2 or 3, because one was plagued with contraversy, and I remember back when Vi was pretty handy and finding obscure songs and such way back when... I think he was a mod then *shrugs* Dunno. I was a mere member with too much free time on my hands and too much to say (funny, I spoke a lot and seemed to say very little)

Wow, look how times have changed...

Yeah this place used to be my day and night. haha

Who remembers when "1001 Reasons to Join LPF" used to be a nice and appreciative thread with all these nice things in there until some of us decided to come along and ruin it :D

Ahh that reminds me of something. Remember our long deep and meaningful discussions Vi? (I can still call you that, you were my Viking before you were anyone elses *shifty eyes* haha)
I don't even remember now what they were about, or in what context, I think maybe your journal or something (mine was filled with spontaneous random long winded and mainly Robsessing crap *ahh sigh*) but I do recall Friday nights were busy here, active I mean - we always had someone to talk to and something to do, even without a chat room (which we never use) almost to the point it wasn't unusual if you couldn't get around to reading an interesting update before someone updated again and days worth of info would be backlogged, especially in journals.
I also remember Keza's kewl Mike sig for some reason. Was it Keza? The cartoon Mike looking stressed? XD That was neat. And Jen (Sugarnspice with all those Xx and 0o's in her username) she was awesome with animated sigs and such - a very clever girl that one. She was one of the first to ever read any fics I'd written (sent directly to her at that stage because I wasn't confident enough to post) she was really a great inspiration back when I was a noob.
I remember the LPFs, maybe 2 or 3, because one was plagued with contraversy, and I remember back when Vi was pretty handy and finding obscure songs and such way back when... I think he was a mod then *shrugs* Dunno. I was a mere member with too much free time on my hands and too much to say (funny, I spoke a lot and seemed to say very little)

Wow, look how times have changed...
Yes I certainly remember. Good times =)
I think we used to talk about social stuff like friends and love and also stuff like despair and depression...serious stuff :/
I remember all those huge big blocks of text, we sure did have a lot to say

oh god how could I forget keza...I was LPF-married to her! And she was way out of my league :p fantastic friend, her, Sammi, Maud, Jen, Franka, and prolly loads more that Im forgetting...and Im talking like 3-4 years ago...wow time flies indeed

haha yes I was a mod for a short period of time. I hardly remember what it was like. I do remember all the stupid crap Hahninator gave me for no reason...hope he's grown up since.

same here, I came here having no social life whatsoever, I spent my teen years here practically. I signed up when I was a little over 16...

As in light of my LPF brother's 19th birthday today (JT, or just plain ol' Firehawk or Justin) I've created the thread. Now I know LPF's been a bit dead and dull lately, but we still have some old faces around here still. So...who remembers..?

Who remembers when LPF mistook me for a guy? And when we had non-animated smilies? :)

Oh thank you very much for the bday remembrance (aka you can read :p)

LPF was always my home and I remember many things in my time here...oh and shout out to Raven!

Oh thank you very much for the bday remembrance (aka you can read :p)

LPF was always my home and I remember many things in my time here...oh and shout out to Raven!
Haha awesome, shouting back! You've been missed around here (place has been so dead even JC couldn't revive it) but sweet to see you here again even if it is only a brief flying visit. Hope college and all is going well. Will catch up with your journal soon enough to get the latest. Hope all's well with you. You always were one of the many LPFers I should have adopted in my fleeting and self-imposed matriarchal reign here *lmao*
Sweet to see ya again anyhoo *hugs*

Back