Creation/Evolution

eddo said:
I'm sucha freaking instigator... .... ...

Well you pick one pm out of a hundred that was not too bad, and I admit not everything you sent me was pushing hard to go after Wez but a lot of it was and unlike yourself I saw no reason to save 2 year old stuff concerning Wez so that shows you are obsessed with him way, way too much.

You could turn the other cheek with Wez you know. Just move on, ignore him as I have done. Out of the two of us only I am acting without malice or hate, so you can drop your "holier than thou" comments saying I am not a Christian and that all Christians are screwed if I am representing them.

Your putting down my faith is not a very Christian act eddo, your gang banging people just because you hate them is not very Christian either, didn't you claim to be some kind of youth pastor? The saying "practice what you preach" comes to mind, lol.

eddo said:
That part is true. We were both having issues with wez here, and I told you about a place where he wasn't. but I guess it's my fault you got banned from there, huh?

Nice try eddo but you sent me hundreds of pm's and they varied greatly when it came to Wez as a topic but when I first joined here I remember being unsure of exactly how to take Wez because he did seem a tad wacko and you were the first person to send me a pm "warning" me of how "bad" wez was and you also told me about how Wez had been banned from many places and you knew him for a long time.

I still have no idea what Wez was like in other places because I was not there, everything I took as his history came from you from the many "informative" pm's you sent me. Now what was your motivation to "educate" me on Wez's history?

eddo said:
all I am saying here is that you most certainly do not speak for those of faith. Have your own opinion and go with it all you want (in fact, I welcome it- you have some interesting ideas here,) but please do not claim to speak for me- or for anyone else.

So you know every person of faith in the world and feel good about speaking on their behalf eddo?

That statement is you attacking my faith eddo, another great example of your own failed faith if anything is. I speak for a lot more "true" believers in God than you do my friend. You speak for the false face hypocrites who can sin 6 days in a row and go to church and think they have made up for it eddo.

Everything you post about me is vile and filled with hate, that is not very Christian to just about any Christian, even the fake ones like you seem to be.

timesjoke said:
I never claimed to know the entire story, just what happened here and how eddo was being the instigator to get people to go after Wez. I had pm after pm from eddo egging me on.

Don't get me wrong, I would have had issue with Wez no matter what, but eddo obviously had anger inside him for Wez that came from other places long before they both ended up here. I looked up some of the old stuff they had at the jungle and it always seemed to me that eddo was the instigator, not Wez.

In fact, I believe to a certain extent Wez's excessive behaviors were partly created by the gangbang mentality of eddo to rally other people to all team up on one person, Wez just didn't know how to deal with it without going wacko.

In fact, I was invited to the Jungle by eddo because the jungle was a "Wez Free Zone" (his exact words).

I'm sorry, TJ. You have mistaken me for someone who gives a flying fukk. I just like to point sh!t like this out.

Those other forums... irrelevant here. This is JustBS, not GF reborn or the Jungle 2: Electric Bugaloo.

Again, I don't care.

timesjoke said:
Again, your trapped in the mode of looking backwards, not fowards in how it would have had to be.

You can't progress until you get past the now. If God created man as we are today and was thrust into the world alone, then how could he survive? Maybe he was created a little mnore animal like? Thicker hair? Thicker skin? A deer does not need a house to survive the seasons, but today's man does.

While we are at it let me give you an alternative view on the "apple" in the garden of eden:

What is the fruit of knowledge?

If your exposed to a lot of knowledge what will grow inside you?

Intelligence?
Awareness?
Worldly understanding?
Just a thought..........I like to consider all sorts of possibilities.

Again, I ask you how the future can be understood if we don't yet understand the past?

Damn...

timesjoke said:
That statement is you attacking my faith eddo, another great example of your own failed faith if anything is. I speak for a lot more "true" believers in God than you do my friend. You speak for the false face hypocrites who can sin 6 days in a row and go to church and think they have made up for it eddo.

Everything you post about me is vile and filled with hate, that is not very Christian to just about any Christian, even the fake ones like you seem to be.

If you are a voice, if you speak for other people, if you are hardened fast in your convictions, if you wholeheartedly believe that what you and the supposed believers put faith in: you wouldn't put the word TRUE in quotations.

I guess the bindings and trappings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, his teachings, his pain, his heartache, his pity, and all do no apply to you, because you speak for the "true" believers.

Jesus himself would jack your jaw.

timesjoke said:
blah blah blah.

wow TJ, you are quite the piece of work.

I did not attack your faith, and I did not claim that I speak for all of faith.
What I did do was ask you to stop claiming that you do- because you don't.
Then you turn around and attack my faith- right after getting butthurt because you thought I attacked your faith. wow. mood swings like that are usually reserved for 13 year old girls...

Wez and I get along fine now. Have for a while now. Thanks for checking though. heck, you and I get along ok- when you don't try to tell others what I think and believe.

I have not addressed what you believe as far as evolution, only asked that you present it as your ideas- not as the ideas of belief structure of every Christian on the planet- because it isn't. period.

RoyalOrleans said:
I'm sorry, TJ. You have mistaken me for someone who gives a flying fukk. I just like to point sh!t like this out.

And point it out incorrectly on top of it.

RoyalOrleans said:
Again, I don't care.
Than stop talking about it. I find it hard to believe you would waste your prescious time on things you don't care about.

RoyalOrleans said:
Again, I ask you how the future can be understood if we don't yet understand the past?

Damn...
The future is irrelivant to a discussion about evolution. The evolution process could not look into the future and see that we needed one thing or another. Every trait created must have a real reason "now" to be created.

RoyalOrleans said:
If you are a voice, if you speak for other people, if you are hardened fast in your convictions, if you wholeheartedly believe that what you and the supposed believers put faith in: you wouldn't put the word TRUE in quotations.

Obama and Clinton used their involvement in a church for political gain, Hitler used religion as a tool of control in his early years then when he had total control he rejected religion and even started funding evolution science. Today there are a lot of people who attend a church and go through the motions while they are at church or being looked at by church members but the second they get away from that circle, they no longer follow the actual teachings, the beliefs.

Let me put it a different way you might better understand what I am saying.

A rapist puts on a police uniform and pretends to be a police officer to gain access to a victim, is that person a "true" police officer just because he is wearing the uniform?

RoyalOrleans said:
I guess the bindings and trappings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, his teachings, his pain, his heartache, his pity, and all do no apply to you, because you speak for the "true" believers.

Jesus himself would jack your jaw.

Being as you do not feel the drive, the holy spirit speaking to you there is no way for you to understand any of this.

I am speaking on the ability to dissagree without losing control or getting angry, that certainly was one of the messages Jesus brought to us. eddo does not posses this ability or even try to leave his hate at the door. In fact he embraces his anger and even promotes it in other people. His egging on hate and teaming up on people just because you do not like them was not.

eddo, I never said everyone of faith shared my views, in fact there are many times I said the exact opposite, your losing your mind eddo.

timesjoke said:
Your putting down my faith is not a very Christian act eddo, your gang banging people just because you hate them is not very Christian either, didn't you claim to be some kind of youth pastor? The saying "practice what you preach" comes to mind, lol.

So you know every person of faith in the world and feel good about speaking on their behalf eddo?

timesjoke said:

I am speaking on the ability to dissagree without losing control or getting angry, that certainly was one of the messages Jesus brought to us. eddo does not posses this ability or even try to leave his hate at the door. In fact he embraces his anger and even promotes it in other people. His egging on hate and teaming up on people just because you do not like them was not.

Woah now! You claiming you're a better Christian than eddo is another decidedly un-Christian move. Jesus taught us meekness and humility, that only he who is without sin should cast the first stone!

You might want to reconsider those boulders you're tossing around. Just a thought.

timesjoke said:
eddo, I never said everyone of faith shared my views, in fact there are many times I said the exact opposite,

and there are many times where you have said exactly what I am claiming you are saying.

timesjoke said:
I speak for a lot more "true" believers in God than you do my friend.

timesjoke said:
your losing your mind eddo.

Dealing with idiots will do that to a person...

What I'd like to know, TJ, is how you gained the ability to crawl inside someone else's brain to understand the motivation for their every action. Seems like a pretty cool trick. I want to learn how to do that!

Some things I admire about eddo being a man of faith:

- He volunteers his time to kids. He even uses his vacation time to go to Mexico to help build houses for those less fortunate than us. I think that's a great way to lead by example. Kids can use all the positive influences they can get!

- He believes in saving himself for marriage. It takes a strong will to do that and I think it's awesome that he believes in true love and commitment that much. So many people just don't care about treating relationships or marriage with reverence anymore. God bless eddo for keeping the faith.

- He doesn't browbeat his beliefs onto anyone. I've never seen him take that approach and that's very considerate on his part.

You're a sweetie, eddo. :)

Ali said:
Woah now! You claiming you're a better Christian than eddo is another decidedly un-Christian move. Jesus taught us meekness and humility, that only he who is without sin should cast the first stone!

You might want to reconsider those boulders you're tossing around. Just a thought.

Well I guess it was to be expected the calvary would circle the wagons and protect their own while completely ignoring the fact that eddo started it, typical.

Jesus was also the son of God and was able to resist all temptations because of his perfection, I am not perfect.

eddo,

That quote was "AFTER" you started slamming my faith, go back to your first post and look backward and show me a post where I claimed to be speaking for all Christians that you claim motivated your attack on me to begin this entire dialog.

Merc,
As RO has been pointing out today, we can look to human behaviors to help us determine motivations and even possible future actions because humans tend to fall into certain ruts of behaviors.

I determine eddo's motivations by looking at the total of his posts about and to me, all of that being purely negative and nasty. The F.B.I. would call that a clue.

Ali again,

I also admire eddo's actions outside of this board. I will not call his claims lies as you all do me because even though he is not friendly to me I do not feel a need to try and put him down in other ways when I have a problem with him in one way.

I only respond to him as he treats me, think of it like a mirror image only I take the hate he shows and simply expose it instead of letting it inside my own heart, that stuff can drive a person mad.

timesjoke said:
I never claimed to know the entire story, just what happened here and how eddo was being the instigator to get people to go after Wez. I had pm after pm from eddo egging me on.

Don't get me wrong, I would have had issue with Wez no matter what, but eddo obviously had anger inside him for Wez that came from other places long before they both ended up here. I looked up some of the old stuff they had at the jungle and it always seemed to me that eddo was the instigator, not Wez.

Yes.. the dreaded the soldier comment.. shudders..

Ya know.. you were awfully quick to claim the total opposite now of what you claimed 2 years ago when you were desperately trying to get me banned from this site.. I told you on many occasions way back when.. "shut the hell up about eddo.. you know nothing about me and eddo".. now.. 2 years later you admit it... Remember the 15 friends who emailed you in support of your views on me? :rolleyes:

Time to name names.. hahaha

What was that all about? Genius..

timesjoke said:
Wez just didn't know how to deal with it without going wacko.

hahahaha.. trust me.. I've handled everything just how I wanted to.. some of the best memories of my life.. I've told eddo how I feel about him many times.. I've liked him since the first day I met him.. I hold nothing against eddo.. or you.. what you call wacko.. I call fun.. never laughed so fukking hard in my life.. til I met you.. ;)

So.. in conclusion.. shut the hell up.. wacko..

timesjoke said:
And point it out incorrectly on top of it.

Well... I did reckon the past, in JustBS chronology, to determine where we are up until this point. One thing is quite clear, eddo entered the site before wez. And unless we adapt a December to January calendar, August will always come before September.

timesjoke said:
Than stop talking about it. I find it hard to believe you would waste your prescious time on things you don't care about.

I didn't care before... all of a sudden I do!

timesjoke said:
The future is irrelivant to a discussion about evolution. The evolution process could not look into the future and see that we needed one thing or another. Every trait created must have a real reason "now" to be created.

Neither is a spellchecker, but evolution of technology provides free software to do all of this for you.

timesjoke said:
Obama and Clinton used their involvement in a church for political gain, Hitler used religion as a tool of control in his early years then when he had total control he rejected religion and even started funding evolution science. Today there are a lot of people who attend a church and go through the motions while they are at church or being looked at by church members but the second they get away from that circle, they no longer follow the actual teachings, the beliefs.

There! You said it... you called evolution a science.

And... again... you are preaching to the choir.

timesjoke said:
Let me put it a different way you might better understand what I am saying.

A rapist puts on a police uniform and pretends to be a police officer to gain access to a victim, is that person a "true" police officer just because he is wearing the uniform?

Let me put it to you this way...

A methodist turned fundamental baptist from Kansas dons a labcoat and argues to the side of creationism. And when said argument is objected by his peers, he quickly changes the subject to something off topic to the base of debate.

His name...

Duane Gish

Scientific Creationism and Error

timesjoke said:
Being as you do not feel the drive, the holy spirit speaking to you there is no way for you to understand any of this.

Ohhhh.... you're speaking to an old boy who grew a Roman Catholic... which explains why I am no longer a Roman Catholic.

timesjoke said:

Jesus never lost his cool?

Matthew 21:12

timesjoke said:
Well I guess it was to be expected the calvary would circle the wagons and protect their own while completely ignoring the fact that eddo started it, typical.

Calvary, trascribed from Latin for Golgotha, was where Jesus hung from the Cross.

I think you mean, CAVALRY.

timesjoke said:
Jesus was also the son of God and was able to resist all temptations because of his perfection, I am not perfect.

A rather dogmatic opinion of yourself, TJ. You are the son of God, too, you know?

(sarcasm)

timesjoke said:
eddo,

That quote was "AFTER" you started slamming my faith, go back to your first post and look backward and show me a post where I claimed to be speaking for all Christians that you claim motivated your attack on me to begin this entire dialog.

There you go looking backwards again!

I'm going to start calling you "Can't-get-right", because you seem to waiver an awful lot on whether you're this and that and whatever else.

Or... maybe "Mad Hatter"? You seem to put on many hats.

RoyalOrleans said:
There you go looking backwards again!

I'm going to start calling you "Can't-get-right", because you seem to waiver an awful lot on whether you're this and that and whatever else.

Or... maybe "Mad Hatter"? You seem to put on many hats.

I vote "Mad Hatter".

Back