Creation/Evolution

RoyalOrleans said:
Well... I did reckon the past, in JustBS chronology, to determine where we are up until this point. One thing is quite clear, eddo entered the site before wez. And unless we adapt a December to January calendar, August will always come before September.

So eddo being at Wez's throat long before ever comming here does not count? I knew nothing about either of them before comming here.

RoyalOrleans said:
I didn't care before... all of a sudden I do!

And that means you really cared all along, you just did not know it.

RoyalOrleans said:
Neither is a spellchecker, but evolution of technology provides free software to do all of this for you.

I use spellcheckers for important things and people when professional appearance is just as important as the meaning, here I am just communicating and as long as the meaning is known, I don't care about the spelling.

Thise who nit pick on spelling are small minded idiots and have nothing better to do with their minds.

RoyalOrleans said:
There! You said it... you called evolution a science.

And... again... you are preaching to the choir.

And yet you cannot understand the concept of a "true" follower and a false one?

RoyalOrleans said:
Ohhhh.... you're speaking to an old boy who grew a Roman Catholic... which explains why I am no longer a Roman Catholic.

Standing in the room does not mean you were a follower of the faith or ever felt the holy spirit.

RoyalOrleans said:
Jesus never lost his cool?

Matthew 21:12

No he didn't. He took action to deal woth those who were doing wrong, you do not have to be out of control to apply punnishment. Do you hate a child if you spank a child who did wrong? Of course not.

RoyalOrleans said:
Calvary, trascribed from Latin for Golgotha, was where Jesus hung from the Cross.

I think you mean, CAVALRY.

If you were able to know the right word then you received the meaning of my post, communication is the transfer of ideas and meaning from one person to the other, you understood so the communication was successful.

That is all that matters to me.

RoyalOrleans said:
A rather dogmatic opinion of yourself, TJ. You are the son of God, too, you know?

Again, you know the meaning, so anything else is just games.

RoyalOrleans said:
There you go looking backwards again!

I'm going to start calling you "Can't-get-right", because you seem to waiver an awful lot on whether you're this and that and whatever else.

Or... maybe "Mad Hatter"? You seem to put on many hats.

Are you really this stupid?

When it is time to back up your car then you will be looking back most of the time to ensure your not going to hit something. Maybe you will use a mirror or a camera but there are times when looking back are needed and the only way to do something.

When your driving foward, looking back here and there to know your surroundings is a good idea but most of your attention should be kept moving foward.

In this case eddo claimed he attacked my faith because "I" said I was speaking for all people of faith. Going from his attack post and moving back we see not one post where I said anything about speaking for all people of faith, in fact I said I see things a lot different than many people of faith.

eddo lied, he attacked my faith because he hates me and is obsessed with taking any shot possible at me he can think of.

But I love a good hat, ;)

timesjoke said:
So eddo being at Wez's throat long before ever comming here does not count? I knew nothing about either of them before comming here.

coming. the word is coming.

Don't be acting all high and mighty like you and wez have always the best of buddies. and don't pawn your own fighting with him off on me. You are a grown man and can decide for yourself whom to fight with. Trying to pawn it off on me is a pretty cowardly move.

timesjoke said:
Thise who nit pick on spelling are small minded idiots and have nothing better to do with their minds.
Those. the word is those
Yeah RO, you should spend you time more productively. Like creating fake pm's from people that will help prove your case, even though you will never produce them when folks ask about them....

timesjoke said:
In this case eddo claimed he attacked my faith because "I" said I was speaking for all people of faith. Going from his attack post and moving back we see not one post where I said anything about speaking for all people of faith, in fact I said I see things a lot different than many people of faith.
I never claimed to attack your faith. What I said was that I didn't want you speaking for all believers like the post that I originally quoted implied:

eddo;106998][quote name= said:
For some reason, people without faith seem to be very insulting and look down their noses at people who do have faith.
If you are the example of how someone with faith interacts with someone who disagrees with them, then we (those with faith) are seriously screwed...[/QUOTE]

With the above quote by you following shortly after this one:
timesjoke said:
And we agree on many of those points but at the same time your very insulting to me and all people of faith. You put us down and look down your nose at us, read the article you linked RO, that is nothing but pure insult to anyone who dares to not agree with the writer's possition..
position, the word is position

I got the impression that you felt you were speaking on behalf of all believers. If I was wrong, I apologize. but for the sake of myself and others that disagree with you, I felt it was worth clarifying.

timesjoke said:
eddo lied, he attacked my faith because he hates me and is obsessed with taking any shot possible at me he can think of.

If this were true, I'd be all over you about your weak spelling.... oh wait... <-- that's a joke. Just in case someone can't interpret humor...

eddo said:
Don't be acting all high and mighty like you and wez have always the best of buddies. and don't pawn your own fighting with him off on me. You are a grown man and can decide for yourself whom to fight with. Trying to pawn it off on me is a pretty cowardly move.

All I did was tell the truth, you did spend a lot of time behind the scenes egging things one, that does not mean you forced me to do anything. If you bother to actually read my posts I admitted I had my own reasons for not liking Wez, I would have had issues with Wez with or without your additions.....but you still "tried" to instigate and that is my point.

eddo said:
Yeah RO, you should spend you time more productively. Like creating fake pm's from people that will help prove your case, even though you will never produce them when folks ask about them....

Creating fake pm's? When did I ever do that eddo?

The storage box is only so big eddo, I have a lot of pm's from people and have to toss out the old stuff but if I wanted to make a fake one I could do it, your making no sense at all.

By the way you should spend "you" time?

Should that not be "your"?

Nitpicking my spelling and messing up yourself is just golden ;)

eddo said:
I never claimed to attack your faith. What I said was that I didn't want you speaking for all believers like the post that I originally quoted implied:

I got the impression that you felt you were speaking on behalf of all believers. If I was wrong, I apologize. but for the sake of myself and others that disagree with you, I felt it was worth clarifying.

No, you knew you were attacking my faith, now your just telling a lie.

There is nothing in any of that with me saying I was speaking for all those of faith. Your not stupid, you know what I said, playing stupid now is not going to work.

eddo, everything you have ever said to or about me has been completely vile and filled with hate, if you hate me so much why even say anything at all? I don't want a personal problem with you but I will not run away from you either. When you make such horrible attacks on my faith I will respond.

But you will notice I never do what you and other people do. When Ali mentioned your work with children and such I praised you for it. You instead will take any avenue to insult me like this attack on my faith.

timesjoke said:
All I did was tell the truth, you did spend a lot of time behind the scenes egging things one, that does not mean you forced me to do anything. If you bother to actually read my posts I admitted I had my own reasons for not liking Wez, I would have had issues with Wez with or without your additions.....but you still "tried" to instigate and that is my point.

instigate? Didn't I already prove that wrong?. suck it up and quit blaming me.

timesjoke said:
Creating fake pm's? When did I ever do that eddo?

--oh let's see- lots of pm's from many enemies of Wez that told you to keep going after him:
wez said:
Remember the 15 friends who emailed you in support of your views on me? :rolleyes:

--"hundreds" of pm's from me telling you to keep after wez:
timesjoke said:
Well you pick one pm out of a hundred that was not too bad
Nice try eddo but you sent me hundreds of pm's and they varied greatly when it came to Wez

Hell, you even tried that at the jungle before I informed you that the admins there can read the pm's and verify whether or not you had the "behind the scenes" support that you claim.

This is a favorite tactic of yours: Pretending to be the voice of many, but claiming that those "many" don't want to get personally involved. I call B.S.

timesjoke said:
By the way you should spend "you" time?

Should that not be "your"?

Nitpicking my spelling and messing up yourself is just golden ;)

ok, you got me there. :)

eddo said:

So my apology for a misunderstanding wasn't good enough? Should I kiss your feet? Make you cookies?... ohhh, sorry for that one fatty... that was low...

timesjoke said:
No, you knew you were attacking my faith, now your just telling a lie.

again, reading my mind. Here's a thought for you to read....

timesjoke said:
eddo, everything you have ever said to or about me has been completely vile and filled with hate, if you hate me so much why even say anything at all?
because you are just so darn cute!

eddo said:
instigate? Didn't I already prove that wrong?. suck it up and quit blaming me.

--oh let's see- lots of pm's from many enemies of Wez that told you to keep going after him:
--"hundreds" of pm's from me telling you to keep after wez:

There are many ways to instigate eddo, no not all said "go after Wez" but they were instigating. Such as what was your reason to teach me all about Wez's history of problems at the other sites? You don't think planting negative info about people is a kind of instigating?

eddo said:
Hell, you even tried that at the jungle before I informed you that the admins there can read the pm's and verify whether or not you had the "behind the scenes" support that you claim.

This is a favorite tactic of yours: Pretending to be the voice of many, but claiming that those "many" don't want to get personally involved. I call B.S.

I never said pm's, while I was new there the other members were not and were smart enough to contact me my email. Do you also remember when Feck did check my pm's and had to admit I was not the instigator when someone else said I was bothering them?

You common tactic is to refuse to own up to what you do eddo. Even Ali is acting like you can't do any wrong and maybe your starting to believe the hype but what you did here was wrong and all your lies and deflection will not change that fact.

eddo said:

Oh so another example of you being an azz and you just wave it off? This is the real eddo, a guy who can spout off line after line of ugly attacks and when he does the same thing himself......no big deal.

eddo said:
So my apology for a misunderstanding wasn't good enough? Should I kiss your feet? Make you cookies?... ohhh, sorry for that one fatty... that was low...

It was not a real apology so no reason for me to accept it. You say it then you insert another insult, if you really felt bad for jumping to a wrong conclusion and attacking my faith then you would not have surrounded one word of appology with a thousand words of insult.

Besides, I believe you said you were a really big boy yourself....maybe you need a cookie?

eddo said:
again, reading my mind. Here's a thought for you to read....

Don't have to read a mind when all the words you say to/about me are speaking your heart for you.

Good Grief! The Wez, Eddo, and TJ three way from way back. Isn't this all getting old?

Geez....peeple of zee wurl...relax!!

emkay64 said:
Good Grief! The Wez, Eddo, and TJ three way from way back. Isn't this all getting old?

Geez....peeple of zee wurl...relax!!

I agree, all of this is because of eddo. Without his attacking my faith, none of this conversation would be happening right now. It is getting bigger because eddo refuses to accept responsibility for his wrong action.

timesjoke said:
I agree, all of this is because of eddo. Without his attacking my faith, none of this conversation would be happening right now. It is getting bigger because eddo refuses to accept responsibility for his wrong action.

Oh for the love of Christmas, TJ.....you're a part of the problem, too.

QUIT PLAYING THE FUKKING VICTIM!!!!!!!

MAN UP!

Ohhh, you're all at fault. In fact I feel like punishing you all by....oh never mind....it just sounds filthy...carry on.

eddo said:

timesjoke said:
Oh so another example of you being an azz and you just wave it off? This is the real eddo, a guy who can spout off line after line of ugly attacks and when he does the same thing himself......no big deal.

umm, no, that was me accepting responsibility for my screw up. I could have gone off on how you knew what I meant so it wasn't a big deal and then proceed to tell you how you aren't important enough in my life for me to try to spell things properly- or I can do what I did:

Tell you that you got me in a goof up. (thus I am acknowledging and accepting it.)

timesjoke said:

What is it like in TJ's little world?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ali said:
Oh for the love of Christmas, TJ.....you're a part of the problem, too.

QUIT PLAYING THE FUKKING VICTIM!!!!!!!

MAN UP!

If eddo had never attacked me, I never respond to his attack......right?

Or is eddo so completely incapable of doing wrong in your eyes you can't even admit he started it?

emkay, I like the way you think, maybe I could use some punnishing after all ;)

eddo, as usual you dodge the point.

You took the time to preach against spelling errors, not me. When I misspell a word it is from a guy who does not preach to others about spelling so no big deal, you were flamming me about spelling errors and made spelling errors yourself, that is completely different and you know it.

But why start taking responsibility for your actions now, you never have before.

timesjoke said:
Blah blah blah blah....

Out of respect to hugo and others who chose and/or have put you on IGNORE, I won't quote you at length. To those folk, I unreservedly apologize. On the plus side... I did get my post count up! Woo hoo!

This thread has turned into accusations to the likes of the Salem Witch Trials... only not as entertaining, so I will EVOLVE a pair and walk away from it.

TJ... I find your little world constraining and I will not be a part of a discussion of this magnitude with someone who can't offer a single bit of reference. I asked for you to provide something that will back up your claim, but you offered me examples as you see them. Of course, I am going to refute or sh!t all over them, because I don't believe you. At least, show me something or someone in the scientific community who agrees, comes close, is in the same ballpark, in the same timezone, on the same planet with you.

Bottom line: I don't believe you and you haven't offered me anything to make a valiant effort to debate.

So yeah... excelsior!

RoyalOrleans said:
TJ... I find your little world constraining and I will not be a part of a discussion of this magnitude with someone who can't offer a single bit of reference. I asked for you to provide something that will back up your claim, but you offered me examples as you see them. Of course, I am going to refute or sh!t all over them, because I don't believe you. At least, show me something or someone in the scientific community who agrees, comes close, is in the same ballpark, in the same timezone, on the same planet with you.

Bottom line: I don't believe you and you haven't offered me anything to make a valiant effort to debate.

So yeah... excelsior!

I have asked you what you do not believe three times now and you do not give me an answer.

Do you refute that all our traits are set from existing traits from each of our parents? I can offer hard science that proves this but we have spoken on so many things that for me to post all the different things it would be a post you would not read anyway so let's get specific.

One thing at a time, read my first post and you will see where I offered several scientific things that refute evolution, all life comes from other life for example, there must be a beginning and when you reach that beginning, what started that?

No matter how far back you go you must reach a point where there is no scientific explanation to show where all matter came from. Where the first life came from.

The evolution theory looks like an awsome science fiction movie, they make it look real with special effects, but just because it looks good that does not make it real. Your special effects are your desire to justify rejecting your spiritual side, I understand that but you at the same time use bad descriptions for those who have faith.

Believe what you want, your entitled, but do not look down your nose at me for not following your path, that is all I ask.

Excellent vid.. So.. I guess now the question is.. where'd the apes come from?

TJ?

emkay64 said:
The article in the first link isn't as important as the youtube video. Pretty interesting stuff. What an intelligent man. I wonder if he's a Libra lol.

Well more smoke and mirrors from the looking backward ecolution wackos but they do a great job hiding the truth.

The number of chromosomes fused or not "sound" good to the uneducated but to someone like myself who is educated just has to laugh.

Pigs and cats each share 19 pairs for 38 chromosomes, do they look alike? Are they the same animal? Do they seem similar in any way?

The fused chromosome is what it is, nothing more. It does not prove that humans would have looked any different in any way, it is just another 5% fact, 95% pure wishful thinking by the evolution theory wackos who are so wrapped up in trying to prove God does not exist, they will jump on any theory no matter how stupid it really is.

Let's consider something, why can't humans and apes mate? If it is because of the chromosomes then when the first humans with their fused chromosomes were born then no mating then either and humans die out. It would require several humans to be born at the same time with the change so they can mate with each other and survive but that takes the possibility so far against it to have such an accident happen it is again.....impossible. If the fused chromosomes was possible, why not now? Why no new humans born from apes? Why did the old apes remain? Why not all of them evolve to humans?

There was a story a few years ago that many people who were spouting 9/11 as an inside job were also evolution believers......now that sounds about right.

"There was a story a few years ago that many people who were spouting 9/11 as an inside job were also evolution believers......now that sounds about right."

"wackos"
"uneducated"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow....this is where we part company TJ. A civil debate is not possible with you. I guess you don't practice those values you were so proud of. Berating people because of their beliefs...hmmm...weren't you saying you never did that?

You heard the chromosomal part and completely deflected the genetic material. They may have the same number chromosomes (pig and cat) but they don't share genetic material TJ. The chromosome is what houses the DNA (the box so to speak)...or genetic material, made different by our parentage. Your analogy is extremely uneducated for an educated person such as yourself. You cannot be so arrogant as to put yourself ahead of a you professor in evolutionary DNA? I love that he's a believer in god and has an open mind enough to accept truths and question inconsistencies. What a brilliant mind.

Back