diana's journal

Okay, Syg...thanks for this one...I really appreciate it! :) *hugs*
And why wouldn't I want to hear your advice? Every kind of advice is good... ;)

Edit: Oh, guys, I haven't told ya that Miha invited me to go camping with him next week or something like that...Well, unfortunately I can't go...or I could go just for 2 or max. 3 days...not more...why? Cuz we're having vompetition in our riding club next Saturday and there's gonna be a lot of work to do...+ I have to ride...so...too bad... :confused: But, oh well...maybe he even won't go...he has to find someone to go with him...and he actually don't know where he'd go, for how long...meh...

That sucks that you won't be able to go camping :(

Well, the competition, although probably alot of work, doesn't seem like too much work.

Meh. lol. Take care :)

Well...I know...I think it would be fun going camping...especially with Miha... :p
Meh, there won't be too much work...just a little bit...but, what can I do...others would again talk that I wasn't there when some work has to be done...and I'm sick of that... :mad:
He he, thanks...you take care too! :D *hugs*

Yeah...horses are just beautiful...but we can discuss about their intelligence, though...I mean, if they were so smart they wouldn't let us ride them and all the ****...they're like so much stronger than us, bla, bla, bla...but, oh well...they're just animals...but, they are intelligent cuz they can learn so many things... Waaaa, no wonder they were my first love!! I love horses, goddamn!

Yeah...this is true...well...but it's not always a case...waaaa, I had to handle a really mean horse who hated everybody, especially me, cuz I rode him and stuff...oh damn...he was the meanest horse I've ever seen...and I rode him for the whole year...that was last year, though...he bit me once and I'll have this little scar forever...I guess he left me a memory, lol... :p
But in general, horses are so nice... :)

Back