diana's journal

Sygy said:
i once got kicked off by a horse i had to go to hospital...
Oh, Syg, I'm sorry to hear that...*hugs*
Once one mare run from the stable and I just stand before her and she simply, literaly run over me, lol...it was funny...then...but first it was so horrible...I was like WTF?!? :eek:

Chantal said:
i'm good thanks ^^
and you

*gives kiss on the cheek*
Nice to hear that...*huggles* :)

Update:

I went riding today and it was nice, I guess...it was just an easy ride cuz tomorrow is a competition...I have to wake up at like 5 am...well, that's gonna be something new after a month... ;) Oh, me and Randi are probably gonna be jumping in category with 110 cm high obstacles and then, if this will turn out good, on 120 cm. That's the plan but we'll see...On Sunday we're again going to the same place and I'll be jumping only on 110 cm...again, that's the plan... :thumbsup: Sooo, you can wish me luck! :D

Oh, cuz of this competition this weekend I can't go out today... :( They're all gonna have some great time, everyone is gonna be here in town...but i can't goooo...*cries* But, oh well...I hope something like that will happen soon again...so I'll be able to enjoy myself... :p

I wish you the best of luck for the competition my sweet! Although Jeez is right, you have so much talent so you will definitely win!!! Yay for Di!!!! *cheers* *hugs* :D

Well, not really...today sucked almost as hell, bleeee...just whatever...it isn't worth even saying it... Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and I hope it will be better... :thumbsup:
Oh, and thanks Jojo! *squeeze hugs* :D

diana said:
Well, not really...today sucked almost as hell, bleeee...just whatever...it isn't worth even saying it... Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and I hope it will be better... :thumbsup:
Oh, and thanks Jojo! *squeeze hugs* :D

Doesn't sound that good....maybe today is going to be better... :thumbsup:

Jeez...yes, and it was better! More later... ;)
Ryan...aawwww, this was so nice of you...*hugs* :) I'm very glad you stopped by... :D

Update:
Sooo, yeah, like I said...today was way better! :D Randi is my honey... :p We were 3rd on 110 cm...she was awesome...well, and I wasn't bad either... :p We went clear both rounds...we just weren't fast enough to win it...but, oh well...I'm proud of Randi and that's all that matters... :thumbsup:
However, before comptetition I was looking for one photographer to tell him to take a pic of me...I couldn't find him...but while I was jumping I saw him hop in and so I saw that he's gonna take a pic of me...and after competition he found me and ask if I want to buy it...of course I did... :D It costed me about 2,5$, though...heh...
Well, it was an exhausting day...pretty hot...it was hard to wake up at 5 am again...waaa, I'm glad it's over... :D

Sygy said:
mare=girl

damn im learning go me
so do u plan to take up riding like perminatly
Go you! :D *claps*
Well, I'm afraid I won't be able to do it all the time...I think I'm gonna be forced to stop wehn I'll go to college...and that's next year...so, yeah...I'm gonna keep in touch with horses and riding but I guess not that much... :( But my dreams are having my own horse when I grow up... :)

Jeez...yeah, it was...thanks... :)

Back