• TheBrain

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • TheChemist

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • JosTheChemist

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • JosTheEvilBitch

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • if you have a better name PM me plz...

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
yuh, musn't spam in here though lol its not a chat room, u got anything like MSN or AIM btw.... sort of saves on spamming up this inncoent girls journal.

She might not like it cause spam looks treis disgusting!

Cute lil update:

so today is saturday... a ****in day bc tomorrow its sunday again and then monday and that means school :(
bahhhh....
well on tuesday im writin an english test... probably im preparin myself just a bit tomorrow :D lol

today my feelings were havin extreme ups and downs... till 15pm i was happy as hell and then BooM!! sad as i never have been happy..

well anyways... i watched Crank today... quite good movie... I like the part Chesters in most lol :D
I also went to a handball game of my brother bc he wanted it so much...
his team lost but they're one of the best... so **** this one game!!

so thats all for saturday 3.March.07
---------------------------------------------------------
:)

Yeah Crank is kinda funny...

do you feel better now?
idk... I really can't say... lemme think... uhm... well it's ok... I just have problems with myself... idk... what did Kelly Clarkson sang? I wanna breakaway? yeah true...

But thanx for askin... that makes me feel lil better :thumbsup:

Lil morning update:
it's super sunny today... at least till now...
im super happy again...

yesterday i recieved a letter from my mail friend in croatia... and she told me that she's going to marry (she's over 20 years old)! thats so awesome! im so happy for her!

and i also had a nice convo with Javier yesterday that made me kinda think about some thinks... so thanx again to him :D

thats all... tomorrow school again :'(
oh yeh... im bored thats why im writin a lot of ****... :rolleyes:

Take care

i happy that you're better now ;)

what a cute doggiieeeeeee.. :D and yeah...you're right....it looks so evil on the previous pictures....:)
thanx maya
haha yeah its a cute doggy!

its sunny?!
lucky ass

omg skool tommorrow damn!!
i like ur avi. jos
ur so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah its sunny and it can get quite hot if ur standin in the sun...
yeah school tomorrow :shoot:
thanx Ali
ur's nice too! love the pic :D

Update:
Today 2 'huge' things happend... 1) we wrote a test in chemistry and I ****ed up bc I didn't learn much :D
2) I orderd my LP tickets like some minutes ago... that's freakin awesome!! :thumbsup:
lol

but there's one problem... id probably won't be able to take pics :(
i do have a digi cam but everytime i put in new batteries (doesnt matter if normal or with super power XD) its just on for like 5-10 minutes and i dont want to spend the whole concert with changing the batterie...

Back