• TheBrain

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • TheChemist

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • JosTheChemist

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • JosTheEvilBitch

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • if you have a better name PM me plz...

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
oh maya! hahahaha

Update:
Today in red... my fav color + the color of love and passion XD lol

ok so school was pretty good untill we had economy... bc we wrote a test... and this time, i swear, i ****ed it up bc i hate that subject and hadnt learnd it... probably ill get a 5 or 6 (E or F)
right now i can laugh about it... so yeah its ok :lol:

then again about the one friend i told u before (called carina or yunie) she got pissed at me bc i didnt went with her to a shop after school... and i tried to get home as early as i can for one special reason... :D but she doesnt understands that... i hate that about her thats why i dont tell her a lot about whats up in my life... but who cares!? its her problem not mine... damnit...

and im super happy that the LP album is droppin out soon... ok like a month but hey... :)
hope just that ill have money to buy it...

its sorta like that at my school. but there are certain guidelines we have to follow.
1 Math Subject
1 Science
5 or 6 others (some go for a full year nd others take up time and stuff...)
hows that? lol

thats ****ing retarded!!! and unfair!
hahaha now check this out:

the year im in was on a trip in 6th grad and we'll go in 10th grade (next year)
the 6th grade thing was somewhere in germany and the trip next year will be to italy (super baaahhh)

and the the year under us so the little bitches in grade 8 they went on a trip in 6th and 7th + they'll go in 10th grade again...
oh and yeah theyll go this year to england some student exchange thing...

my school is so ****ed up!!! and then they say its a privat school... **** it!! damn!!

all i can say is El Retardo El Maximo
Ito jako!!!
:D
lmao

oh and i forgot somethin: the classes are choosing where they're goin to, in 10th grade... and most of the girls in my class wanted to go to italy... but i was against that bc i hate italy... ok theres no real reason for that but anyways... so i said: lets go to england... its also a good opportunity to try out our english bla bla
and then my teacher said: no thats not so good bc not everyone in here speaks so good english

but who speaks italian?? hu, hu?? NO ONE!!! >:eek:
omg i so hate that...

Back