• TheBrain

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • TheChemist

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • JosTheChemist

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • JosTheEvilBitch

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • if you have a better name PM me plz...

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Update:
Today 2 'huge' things happend... 1) we wrote a test in chemistry and I ****ed up bc I didn't learn much :D
2) I orderd my LP tickets like some minutes ago... that's freakin awesome!! :thumbsup:
lol

but there's one problem... id probably won't be able to take pics :(
i do have a digi cam but everytime i put in new batteries (doesnt matter if normal or with super power XD) its just on for like 5-10 minutes and i dont want to spend the whole concert with changing the batterie...

I guess it's not that bad if you **** up in chemistry once...lol

too bad about that thing with the pics....but hey..you gonna see them in person...congrats to that...

Update:
Today 2 'huge' things happend... 1) we wrote a test in chemistry and I ****ed up bc I didn't learn much :D
2) I orderd my LP tickets like some minutes ago... that's freakin awesome!! :thumbsup:
lol

but there's one problem... id probably won't be able to take pics :(
i do have a digi cam but everytime i put in new batteries (doesnt matter if normal or with super power XD) its just on for like 5-10 minutes and i dont want to spend the whole concert with changing the batterie...

1) thats my jos ;)
2)kick freaking ass
3)bugger photos! it should be more about enjoying yourself! and it its that important to you then only take a few, or as much as you can!

Thanx Jeez...

ok real update:
school was fun...
one situation: 2 girls were like fightin a lil bit and that one lifted the other (back on chest:rolleyes:) and the one who was lifted said: my ass is stuck on ur belt..
lmao :rofl:
well that was fun... and english test was quite ok... there was one strange question... we should find the nouns of some words and also the noun of funny... and i was like wtf?? i asked pete (not while the test lol) and he said he has no idea... lol
so if someone of u guys knows the noun of funny plz tell me :D
my new fav sentence is: me wants to know... and i also say 'mip' a lot... lol

oh and i had a scary dream last night... i was watchin a movie and it was all good suddenly all the ppl in the movie started dying... and one guy got slaughterd somethin like that.. but he didnt die... then i turnd off the tv bc that was too much for me and then suddenly the door opens and the 'slaughterd guy' walked in... thats when i woke up...
i was scared as hell... i couldnt fall asleep for like 2-3 hours...

Sounds like a really bad dream...

I think the noun of funny is fun...but I'm not sure

Back