Rate MTM

MTM good or bad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to be honest i have listened to it about 10-12 times and i love it more and more it is a great CD and cant wait for the album to drop as teh quality of the leak is really good the CD version will be even better i have it on pre-order and i cant wait for it yay!

As older fan since they released One step closer back in 2000, i'm disappointed in this record. Totally not their style. Oh well, they will bring more new fans to their concerts but not me. I highly doubt that I'll buy the record. I simply cannot find something in their songs that'll hold me to listening them..I'll stick to my old Hybrid theory CD (without scratches after years of listening)

I felt that In Pieces was a really good song but the only kinda bad thing was that the singing never imploded but jst remained constant thru out..i mean the guitar solo and the music got the song hyped but the singing didnt follow the hype..other than that its great

"I..I will be the one..to leave this..In Pieces"

This album is a grower. After listening to it a few times I stick to my earlier conclusion (which was originally drawn just by hearing the previews). This is a deep album that has to offer much more to us the fans than what the previous 2 albums did. I have to admit that at this point in my life I enjoy this album more than the other 2 and I really think LP created a masterpiece. I knew they weren't going to disappoint me, I have always had total faith in them and of course it goes without saying that I AM buying the album as soon as it comes out here in Greece. I want to enjoy every little detail of this album from the artwork to the extras to everything LP has worked so hard on. :)

I liked what i've heard so far.
And that's what we need more "Positive Comments about the album! Stop all the negative **** and keep it to yourself!, If you don't like the album... then just say it, but don't make more drama's like some people have. Cuz all your gonna get is people arguing about an album... Do you really think Linkin Park would want us to do that? :(

I honestly recommend that people actually buy this album, especially if you have already downloaded it.

I downloaded the web rip, and its crap compared to the CD quality.
You can hear so much more on the actual CD.

Plus, support the band.

I honestly recommend that people actually buy this album, especially if you have already downloaded it.

I downloaded the web rip, and its crap compared to the CD quality.
You can hear so much more on the actual CD.

Plus, support the band.
Yep you can count on me! :p :p I always support LP and buy their albums. :thumbsup:

Back