What Do You Really Think Of......???

ImWithStupid said:
I must have missed that one. LOL.

If you look at the very first post of that thread, you may have noticed that there are two Vortex's. One in the idiot box, and one not. The instigator was a Off Topic Forum flamer.

We just showed them kids over there how to do a proper job of it. ;)

That's all. But hey, it was fun. :D

builder said:
If you look at the very first post of that thread, you may have noticed that there are two Vortex's. One in the idiot box, and one not. The instigator was a Off Topic Forum flamer.

We just showed them kids over there how to do a proper job of it. ;)

That's all. But hey, it was fun. :D

I noticed right away that Vortex's name was the wrong color and was missing the avitar then when I scrolled down I saw that the real (slim shady) Vortex posted right after the picture. I figured that it was an imposter.

Glad to hear you showed 'em up though.

Anna Perenna said:
[ ]The ones who are secretly seething at your accurate depiction but who refuse to acknowledge your powers of perception are the ones posting things like:

"I am not an egotist, but here is a blow by blow reply to everyone who mentioned my fabulous name in their list (nevermind the fact that everyone else's name was on it too). I shall also include a long paragraph describing myself in detail, which nobody asked for, but I assume that everyone wants to hear about it because if I find myself fascinating, surely everyone else does too? What I won't include, however, is my impression of the other people on this forum. Why would I? They are all insignificant peons who I look down upon, and therefore don't deserve a mention. My post is all about me, me, me, me, me, me!"
Cute, really. :rolleyes: You must have given yourself a nice pat on the back after writing that load of ****.
Those were just responses dumb butt. My opinions about the members will be coming shortly. I'm taking my time. I have been advised to be honest, so instead of writing some smartass remarks down I'm actually writing descriptions.

The ones who are extremely upset but don't want to ruin their reputation by showing it are the ones posting things like:

"LOL LOL LOL Anna sweety, I am not at all threatened by you, and I am not taking your post at all seriously, even though I am singling your post out and writing a long, calculated, pseudo-patronising reply in a desperately transparent attempt to appear nonchalant. I am also leaving this forum FOREVER but it has nothing to do with the way you just hit the nail right on the head!"

Oh! you're right! Iam so pissed off right now. slams pillow .
I've had arguments with Hugh and MRIH,but what miss Anna has said is the most hurtful.Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! MOMMY :rolleyes:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Oh! you're right! Iam so pissed off right now. slams pillow .
I've had arguments with Hugh and MRIH,but what miss Anna has said is the most hurtful.Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! MOMMY :rolleyes:

Yup I am SOOOOOOOOOOO gona miss you LOL

BTW can you take MRIH with ya?

I prefer to think of you in terms of what I envision your "****tail" to be, if you were sitting at my bar in my home and I was bartending. This is what I would make for you! (Yes, they are all REAL drinks; I love bartending)

Enjoy! (Hey Tori...don't look, it's another CES novel, LMAO)

ToriAllen

CES definitely gets most creative descriptions. I think I might have to try mine. Sounds yummy (just like me ;) )

CES, definitely most creative!

Torriiii, I'm still waiting for these "long and accurate" descriptions you have of all of us. I hear they're good and calculated. taps foot

Chocolate oragasm???? Now wait a minute!

Hmmmmmmmmmm

WTF!!?? :confused:

ok,after long concideration,I finally conclude that,

I love it! :D
well I won't drink it but the name is cool.

Holy Crap Tori!!!!!!!! HHHHMMM Tori allen------- Put WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much effort into this from where I stand, but hey, that's why we love her;)

I'll get back to you in a month after I actually get through reading the whole damn thing.

Not to self......... When Tori says she is taking her time to compile something TAKE HER SERIOUSLY!!!! LOL

posted by ToriAllen

"Lethalfind: She is a woman with strong views about everything, and she wants everyone to know what they are. She is not afraid to let it all hang out.

Back